All-Star Nca 2019 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So is the tumbling just a mess tonight or is there something wrong with a spot on the floor?
I swear it's the black floor. I feel like every comp that has a black floor has a way higher percentage of tumbling issues.

I swear it's the black floor. I feel like every comp that has a black floor has a way higher percentage of tumbling issues.
It does look extremely dark between the background and the floor. I’ve never seen so many tumble falls on some of these teams.

Why did NCA change the color of their floor? Blue is more suitable for them than black. It feels less prestigious everytime I see black mat on the stage.

Why did NCA change the color of their floor? Blue is more suitable for them than black. It feels less prestigious everytime I see black mat on the stage.

I love the look of a black floor. Then again, I have to make conscious choices to not have an all black closet....

Back