All-Star Nca Atlanta

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can follow my cp on twitter, she is updating all of level 5. Her twitter is willowbelle93. I don't think she did much with the earlier divisions though. I can tell you that Georgia Sr 3 tied for first with Rockstar, Georgia Jr 4 got third behind pro cheer and rockstar (they got first) and Georgia coed 4 got first, pro cheer (absolutely amazing!) got second.

amber 1 td 1 sf
orange 1 tb 1 missed jump pyramid issues
green 1 sf pyramid issues

Congrats to Coconut, Red, Gray, Pink, and Emerald all win in the level 2 divisions!
Green. 1sf, 1tb, 1 pyramid dismount issue
Amber lots of hands down in tumbling, 1 stunt fall, 1 hands down in jumps to back. Good energy & routine
Orange 2 tumbling touches, 2 jumps to back omissions, 1 stunt bobble, lots of pyramid issues, not sure how they'll count those.
CAC Midnight 3 hands down, 2sf, 2 bobbles, 1 jumps to back omission, 1 tumbling fall

I did see someone complaining about being beaten by Rays on facebook. Sore loser?:rolleyes:
Never been a more relevant face haha

from Twitter: Smoke! 2 tumbling hands down. Stunts were the TEA, 1 stunt omission on pyramid. Love the new music & changes! Super clean!

Just a few comments:
Force Elite -Love your uniform (and this is coming from someone who still prefers skirts to shorts ;) ). classy, athletic, just very good looking
Cheer South - congratulations Senior 3, your routine is great and y'all sold it (even with the pyramid issue, seems like we all had either stunt or pyramid problems :( ) {we'll see you in Dallas :) }
Rock Star Smashing Pumpkins - very fun and entertaining routine, really enjoyed it, loved the dance

Junior 5
Plat. 87.58
Green. 90.45

Small Coed
Midnight 85.62
Beatles 94.34
Smoke 94.43

Medium Coed
Teal 89.67
GA Louies 91.01

Back