All-Star Nca Atlanta

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not our best performance but it was our athletes first performing under the bright lights of NCA. We had some injuries and had to fill in people last minute but we will get it together for Dallas. Just need to focus on our technique and we should be good.
I thought you may have had fill ins. Praying for a speedy recovery for your athletes!

Is it just me or does GA look different? They used to have really pretty tumbling and stunts, and now it's just...not. Like bent knees, flexed feet everywhere.

I was thinking the same thing! I dont know whats going on at Georgia Allstars but they look a mess compared to what they used to be. I'm not hating at all because I love GA but this year just doesnt appear to be their year....

I was thinking the same thing! I dont know whats going on at Georgia Allstars but they look a mess compared to what they used to be. I'm not hating at all because I love GA but this year just doesnt appear to be their year....
Are you referring to a specific team? I think their Sr4 coed team looks great...

GA sr coed 4 looks OK this year. the past three years they were on point, but they seem to lack a bit of execution in their tumbling. their stunts are visually impressive, but not as difficult as years before.
but GA never lacks performance ;)

Back