High School Nca Camp: Show Your School Spirit!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2014
This year's NCA Camp Fun Day theme is "school spirit". Past themes have been red carpet, beach, patriotic.. however I am having some difficulty with this one!

Our mascot is a Warrior. It's hard to have fun with that mascot without looking politically incorrect! We will be bringing signs, poms and megaphones, but I'm wonder what other spirit items are you and your teams bringing to NCA camp to show your pride?!

I'm on staff and at one of my camps, the girls on one of my buddy team's showed up in baseball, football, softball, basketball, ect uniforms for part of fun day and it was really cute!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm on staff and at one of my camps, the girls on one of my buddy team's showed up in baseball, football, softball, basketball, ect uniforms for part of fun day and it was really cute!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Awesome! I'll have to visit my AD and see if I can raid the uniform closet. We're going August 26-29.. feel free to let me know about any other fun things you see. :)

I am on staff as well and knew about the school spirit theme and picked out old uniforms for our girls to wear. We had a shift in colors back about 10 years ago, so all the old uniforms were a banana/mustard golf, and then the uniforms they wore for All-American tryouts and day 4 were the new shiny Vegas gold. The girls put little poms on their shoes and wore matching scrunchies in their hair. It was the cutest!!

Back