All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't understand why they broke the divisions down 3 times. I can understand breaking the small teams 18-20 and then 17 and under. Is having one less kid really that much of a disadvantage compared to a team of 20?
And just for you ASCheerMan for answering my question...

If a typical team of 20 has 5 stunt groups (4 groups, no front spots) and you lost one kid, you could still 2 man the stunt legally. If you lost 2 kids you could make 2 of the stunt groups 2 man...

With all these division break downs, are you ever really NCA National Champion of that division? You don't see them breaking up Small Coed 5 or Small All Girl 5... :cow: Just my opinion

I don't understand why they broke the divisions down 3 times. I can understand breaking the small teams 18-20 and then 17 and under. Is having one less kid really that much of a disadvantage compared to a team of 20?
And just for you ASCheerMan for answering my question...

We broke out any division that had 14 teams int0 two splits. If the division had 24 or 25 teams, that division split 3 times. The split wasn't based on number of stunt groups possible, it was based on creating an A group and a B group that are similar in size. (or in some cases an A, B, and C group that are similar in size).

This is my first time going and I am sooo excited. What exactly is the lights show? Is that a special event or something? Thanks for sharing I am mapping out when I move from venue to venue as I am sure the arena will be standing room only.

This is my first time going and I am sooo excited. What exactly is the lights show? Is that a special event or something? Thanks for sharing I am mapping out when I move from venue to venue as I am sure the arena will be standing room only.
The arena can be packed during the more popular divisions. However, unlike a certain competition in late April, the venue can actually accommodate a large number of people effectively. There are thousands more "good" seats to be had. It is a great example of what an event can be when you put in it an worthy spot.

Back