All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And to your suggestion about going back to the days where you have to qualify for Finals: No. LOL

This might be a dumb question, but why not? One of my fondest cheer memories is coming back and getting second in challenge cup (or as we so lovingly called it- Losers Cup in the A Hall). Advanced Sr Prep at NCA was tough and for us to place that high even in loser cup was a huge deal.

This might be a dumb question, but why not? One of my fondest cheer memories is coming back and getting second in challenge cup (or as we so lovingly called it- Losers Cup in the A Hall). Advanced Sr Prep at NCA was tough and for us to place that high even in loser cup was a huge deal.
I agree with you, philosophically, more than you know. But as the reality of the current state of cheer set in, most gyms aren't going to invest the money to travel across the country for a competition that doesn't guarantee them two days of competition--especially now that they take that risk at Worlds.

One of the great things about NCA is the NATIONAL representation. We want NCA to retain that feeling that you are up against from around the country. And gyms have too many options that guarantee 2 performances much closer to home for us to risk it.

I agree with you, philosophically, more than you know. But as the reality of the current state of cheer set in, most gyms aren't going to invest the money to travel across the country for a competition that doesn't guarantee them two days of competition--especially now that they take that risk at Worlds.

One of the great things about NCA is the NATIONAL representation. We want NCA to retain that feeling that you are up against from around the country. And gyms have too many options that guarantee 2 performances much closer to home for us to risk it.

Makes sense from a business standpoint so I can't say I blame you. Thanks!!

You can buy them if you message Gabi Butler on her facebook page!
i live at different country (Indonesia) is it possible that t-shirt is going to send via package or something? i also don't know how much the cost of this t-shirt is (i hope it's not too expensive)

i live at different country (Indonesia) is it possible that t-shirt is going to send via package or something? i also don't know how much the cost of this t-shirt is (i hope it's not too expensive)
The shirt probably isn't that expensive, but I think to send it to Indonesia it would probably be pretty costly. International shipping, unfortunately, can be pretty expensive!

the shirts are $20 if you preorder! I'm sure it would be sent in a package. Not sure on shipping cost though!

The shirt probably isn't that expensive, but I think to send it to Indonesia it would probably be pretty costly. International shipping, unfortunately, can be pretty expensive!

the shirts are $20 if you preorder! I'm sure it would be sent in a package. Not sure on shipping cost though!

$20 means Rp. 200.000,00. well, i guess it's not too expensive then :) however, i'm quite worried about the shipping cost though. Indonesia is very far away from US so i guess it will be super expensive. could someone from cali tell me whether they have ever made international shipping for their T-Shirt order? if they have, how much cost would it be?

$20 means Rp. 200.000,00. well, i guess it's not too expensive then :) however, i'm quite worried about the shipping cost though. Indonesia is very far away from US so i guess it will be super expensive. could someone from cali tell me whether they have ever made international shipping for their T-Shirt order? if they have, how much cost would it be?
I'm not from Cali but Gabi Butler might be able to answer your question if you message her on facebook she's the one that is taking preorders. I'm sure it would be no problem!

I'm not from Cali but Gabi Butler might be able to answer your question if you message her on facebook she's the one that is taking preorders. I'm sure it would be no problem!
ok, i will message Gabi right now on her facebook. thank you so much for your information! :)

The SMOED shirt is now on the CA pro shop but shipping to England is $35 and I assume it's the same for Indonesia. I love SMOED but there's no way I can justify effectively buying 2.5 shirts to get one :(

Back