All-Star Nca Dallas 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This will be Carolina Spirit Athletic's first year bringing a team..it's our Large Junior 4 team, Dazzle. They were a killer LJ3 last year and the year before and basically how people even know of our gym lol. We're praying everything goes ok for them because they've just changed literally their entire routine, but I must say they are still fierce as ever! Good luck to everyone going, wish I could be there!

This will be Carolina Spirit Athletic's first year bringing a team..it's our Large Junior 4 team, Dazzle. They were a killer LJ3 last year and the year before and basically how people even know of our gym lol. We're praying everything goes ok for them because they've just changed literally their entire routine, but I must say they are still fierce as ever! Good luck to everyone going, wish I could be there!

Large j4 will be a tough division! We also have a team in that division! I wish you were coming too:)

Does anyone know how much admission is? Ive never went to NCA (I was always on a cheersport team) and since I am living in Austin I finally want to go witness.
It's either $20 a day or $35 for a 2-day Pass. The 2 day passes will be on Sale all day Friday and on Saturday. I would suggest setting aside time on Friday to the come to the Convention Center and purchase your pass then.

Back