All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry if this has already been written, but does anyone know whos in line for bids?

After reading the NCA bid thing it will first go to the winners of 6 or the 8 divisions. If those winners have bids then it goes to the next highest who doesn't have a bid (i think that is about right). Since in the Small Senior division the top 5 or so have paid bids already I don't think that that division will be where on the paid bids go.

Since tomorrow is worth 80% it is really hard to say who will win come tomorrow.

sorry if this has already been written, but does anyone know whos in line for bids?
If I understand the bid process and full bids were handed out today, I think F5 and Gymtyme would get them in Large Senior and Int Open 5 All Girl (as "division winners" without current bids) and the remaining 4 would go to the next 4 highest scores (since all the other "division winners" have full paid bids already) So I think that would be Top Gun IOC5, Shooting Stars, Prodigy Midnight Sm Ltd and UC Air Force Sm Ltd. (pretty sure those are next 4 highest without current full paids).

Someone please correct me if I have messed this up :)
p.s remember its 20/80 so a lot could change tomorrow!

Keep posting! Formspring is for people who are too scared to say things to peoples faces. We're al lot more upfront here ;)

Keep posting! Formspring is for people who are too scared to say things to peoples faces. We're al lot more upfront here ;)

Without being rude.

cool.png

Back