All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a method to the madness. They decline at larges so they don't go to waste. If a team has an at large and they get paid later, they at large just goes away. If they decline it at the competition it goes to another team. Perhaps a team who is at their only bid competition of the season or wouldn't get a bid anywhere else. Yeah it puts a lot of pressure on them, but I think it's kind of a nice thing to do. I know TG and a few other gyms do the same thing.

You're kidding me....right??? That puts a lot of pressure on the girls.

This is the way it has been for WC teams every year. They either get a money bid or they don't go. It's a lot of pressure but it proves to the coaches that the team will be good enough to place high at Worlds. They don't want their teams spending a lot of money to go and not even make it to finals. I actually like this idea. If they wanna make it to Worlds, they know they have to give their 110% each and every day.

If they don't get a bid tomorow (crossing my fingers,toes,etc that they will!) They still have one more shot for a paid at Canam

They were offered an At Large at Athletic Champs a while ago in RI. They may have declined it, I don't know for sure.
They did recieve one but they did decline it they are said to not being going to worlds unless they get a full paid bid. which will be very upsetting if they do not go! all the top teams need to go to make it as good as it has been

They have always done that I believe. They didn't send Cosmic Rays to worlds in 2009 because they didn't get a paid bid.[/quote

Times are a lot different ....Teams are getting better and stronger and it's getting a lot harder to get those Paid Bids. They just got a new routine and there aren't many Bid Competitions left. I hope they hit tomorrow!!!

You're kidding me....right??? That puts a lot of pressure on the girls.

They have always done that I believe. They didn't send Cosmic Rays to worlds in 2009 because they didn't get a paid bid.

Warriors have always been that way, though it is not a requirement for other ACE teams. Warriors didn't attend in 2005 because they didn't get a paid bid.

Back