All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it doesn't give the girls' enough support in itself and what can they possibly wear under it that would. Just my opinion.
I was wondering the same thing! Are there cups built in possibly, like you can do for a strapless dress? That sounds silly, but I can't imagine what support is being given.

This is the nca day 1 chit chat thread
can someone please make a thread about sarcasm vs rude
and discuss over there

because

F5 just had the highest score of the day
2czvcsz.gif

I am dying to see the large senior routines, but I am kinda upset that no one bothered to mention the other two(?) teams that was also in senior 5. Everyone should be mentioned I mean I know we all are looking out for the big teams but you never know people have proven wrong at times. I am so glad f5 is doing great they deserve it they are a great team and work their butts off. but I do wish everyone hit a perfect routine so it is a true showdown and it shows who truly is better in the eyes of the judges. I love both f5 and stars. But I hate how stars aren't hitting this year. best of luck to EVERYONE who is competeing tomorrow that is what truly matters. if I am correct it is 80% tomorrow so everyone hit! show everyone what every team can do and let the best win. "haters" stay off the board and be kind hold your mouth because it makes you and your teams look bad.

This is the nca day 1 chit chat thread
can someone please make a thread about sarcasm vs rude
and discuss over there

because

F5 just had the highest score of the day
2czvcsz.gif

IN NO WAYS AM I TRYING OT BE RUDE AT ALL.

but i have a question. Congrads to f5 i am guessing they deserve it they are a respectful and deserving team, but if I am not mistaking ( i have not seen the video) that someone said that they did not hit perfect? but the team that did have the highest score did hit completely? I am very proud of f5 and they deserve it. I mean no disrespect at all. I just wasn't sure. Yet again I did not see the videos so I am not sure. Also, who had the top score before?

IN NO WAYS AM I TRYING OT BE RUDE AT ALL.

but i have a question. Congrads to f5 i am guessing they deserve it they are a respectful and deserving team, but if I am not mistaking ( i have not seen the video) that someone said that they did not hit perfect? but the team that did have the highest score did hit completely? I am very proud of f5 and they deserve it. I mean no disrespect at all. I just wasn't sure. Yet again I did not see the videos so I am not sure. Also, who had the top score before?

someone said 2 tiny bobbles. but a lot of teams have had bobbles today and did not get deducted

Latest posts

Back