All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I def. agree! Panthers are amazing as small senior!<3
they were amazing Large too. if they would would have not dropped a stunt last year they would have been in 2nd. because there score and SS were really! close like 3 points away. and they looked better large.. soo many girls..

just gonna put this out there... but people really need to cool it with complaining about tweets. not only is cheerleading subjective but also one person could have seen what another didn't... the people tweeting are being nice enough to take the time to keep us all informed, and if you're having such an issue with it than i suggest buying a plane ticket dallas and go watch for yourself.

so then..

ICE 92.6

orlando 92.51

express 91.32

capitol city 88.43
UA 88.41

tribe 86.69

1 spirit 86.44
gage 85.76
vipers 85.37
cheertyme 84.7
texas dynasty 80.68

maverick 79.32

personally i dont see a paid bid going to anyone with a score lower than express just looking at the scores from day one in other divisions that had pretty high scores

just gonna put this out there... but people really need to cool it with complaining about tweets. not only is cheerleading subjective but also one person could have seen what another didn't... the people tweeting are being nice enough to take the time to keep us all informed, and if you're having such an issue with it than i suggest buying a plane ticket dallas and go watch for yourself.

I do what I want.

Back