All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm thinking 1st- Orange/Panthers 2/ Orange Panthers- even with there deductions yesterday, panthers weren't far behind at all. I think the two will be reaaaally close in scores 3) Suns 4)Cali 5)OA

i have a question, how far away are the judges? like bringing up the whole jewelry thing, if someone did forget to take off a ring or something, what would the chances be that the judges could actually see it? most of the time these rumors arnt true. But sometimes they are, im just wondering.

the judges are pretty close. id say less than 10 feet

I just know some people may word things differently than others. Did you see it or are you going by what others are saying? ..I don't mean that in a bad way=)
Im here! It wasn't a crash and burn fall, but Varsity usually abides by the rule that if the flyer touches the ground, its a Stunt fall... not a mistake.

i have a question, how far away are the judges? like bringing up the whole jewelry thing, if someone did forget to take off a ring or something, what would the chances be that the judges could actually see it? most of the time these rumors arnt true. But sometimes they are, im just wondering.

last year I think one of the younger cali teams got a jewelry deduction for a girl having a hair band around her wrist. I think they caught her as she as walking off the stage. not sure if that was rumor or not

the judges are pretty close. id say a little less than 10 feet

I'm thinking 1st- Orange/Panthers 2/ Orange Panthers- even with there deductions yesterday, panthers weren't far behind at all. I think the two will be reaaaally close in scores 3) Suns 4)Cali 5)OA
They seem to LOVE panthers, but I dont think they will outscore orange.

theres judges on the side of the mat, like in the corners, watching for jewelry or hair ties and what not. thats why before you go on they tell you to make sure you have no hair ties and jewelry. last yr cali j4 was in 1st but lost bc of a hair tie on a wrist

last year I think one of the younger cali teams got a jewelry deduction for a girl having a hair band around her wrist. I think they caught her as she as walking off the stage. not sure if that was rumor or not

yes it was J4, they would have won without that deduction :(

Back