All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone please post the standings again? I'm reading Champion Cheer and Orlando both came 3rd :/

17-Texas dynasty.
16-cheertyme.
15-vipers.
14-Gage.
13-1 spirit.
12-UA.
11-Capitol city.
10-cja.
9-power xtreme.
8-express.
7-cheerforce
6-orlando
5-cali
4-suns
3-champion
2-panthers
1-orange

I had some major copy/paste issues haha, sorry!​

Varsity put up a nice video about Junior 5 at NCA.
They talked to a coach from UA, True Hall, a girl on CA Jags, and Hailey.. Level5Mom's daughter :)

Just now catching up with videos and this thread. I have to say that I am SO glad that F5 changed their dance and dance music. It was the only part of the routine that I was never able to get into this year. Hope they bring home a paid bid this weekend.

As for the paid bid for small senior I honestly don't think that NCA will give a paid bid to a small senior team that placed 6th. I think instead they will give it to another division where the 2nd or 3rd place doesn't have a paid bid. I feel like if Top Gun i5 hits today and places in the top 3 they will get a paid bid over a 6th place small senior.

I may have not understood the bid process correctly but I thought it would go to the winner of the division first if they didn't have a paid bid (there are 8 divisions and only 6 paid) so if that team already had a paid bid they could move to the next in line or go to another division that had been looked over. I just don't see a team that came in 6th getting a paid bid when they could give it to a team that placed higher.

Just now catching up with videos and this thread. I have to say that I am SO glad that F5 changed their dance and dance music. It was the only part of the routine that I was never able to get into this year. Hope they bring home a paid bid this weekend.

As for the paid bid for small senior I honestly don't think that NCA will give a paid bid to a small senior team that placed 6th. I think instead they will give it to another division where the 2nd or 3rd place doesn't have a paid bid. I feel like if Top Gun i5 hits today and places in the top 3 they will get a paid bid over a 6th place small senior.

I may have not understood the bid process correctly but I thought it would go to the winner of the division first if they didn't have a paid bid (there are 8 divisions and only 6 paid) so if that team already had a paid bid they could move to the next in line or go to another division that had been looked over. I just don't see a team that came in 6th getting a paid bid when they could give it to a team that placed higher.
I feel like it should be solely based on scores... but thats just my opinion.

Any remaining bids after they have been awarded to division winners will go to highest scores. Has nothing to do with their place in a given division.

So then if champion has a paid will Orlando be the one to get the bid?
http://nca.varsity.com/pdfs/nca_worlds_bid_declaration.pdf
not necessarily.. theres 6 bids for 8 divisions and those 6 bids go to the highest scoring champs out of the 8. if the champs already have a bid it will go to the next highest scoring champ (so the champ of one of the 2 leftover divisions). if they already have bids too then the remaining bids go to the next highest overall scores in any of the 8 divisions.

Back