All-Star Nca Day 2 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aren't they sponsored by GK?? So, how much money could they actually have to put out for uniforms?? Just sayin!

I just noticed that there are no Stunt Guys standing in the back like every other year.. all i see it a girl in the left corner.! its not the same seeing someone run after a falling stunt.. !!! WHere are theyyy?? it makes me Angry. and dik why

teams are allowed to opt out of spotters im pretty sure not positive tho
I just noticed that there are no Stunt Guys standing in the back like every other year.. all i see it a girl in the left corner.! its not the same seeing someone run after a falling stunt.. !!! WHere are theyyy?? it makes me Angry. and dik why

without the scores for sm limited coed, so far the top scoring teams that did NOT win their division and dont have paid bids are

cheer athletics fiercekatz 93.75
ICE inspire 92.6
orlando sm sr 92.51
express sm sr 91.32
cali io ag 90.64
full house io ag 90.19

I was reading a tweet from someone who is working the competition and it said that most teams have opted to not use spotters.

Back