All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

California Allstars SMOED - 2 SF, flyer to the ground looks like she hit her mouth on one mans :( poor thing.

Does angel rice have blue hair? Or is the feed messing up?

Brandon Allstars Senior White - 1 TT, Brandon teams are stunting machines!!! 1 tumbling omission, major SB on pyramid.

Hoping to see more teams hit their routines after the break! Poor Lily... that was a rough fall. Hope she is okay.

You guys were amazing! I actually thought all the scores would be within .1 of each other .. This is the first time I could not predict placements

We had the exact lead at Cheersport day 1 and one girl touched and we went to second by .13 to the team that was in 4th by .9 on day 1
There are so many things that can happen you guys are amazing! I love the stunts ... Fingers crossed for more 0 deduction routines!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To you as well! I loved your pyramid and your girls and parents have great sportsmanship as well. Some were sitting around us in the bleachers and were a class act. This is our first year at NCA (my family) and this has been amazing.

To you as well! I loved your pyramid and your girls and parents have great sportsmanship as well. Some were sitting around us in the bleachers and were a class act. This is our first year at NCA (my family) and this has been amazing.
Aww you made me smile!! Thanks so much I love your teams and the one coach of yours that I do know! I wish yall nothing but the best and look forward to cheering you guys on tomorrow.

I was kind of sad because last year our j3 was small and they had to go against wild windz and then this year we went large and so did yall and we are back in the same division again! Like why?!! lol

Are you guys going to summit!! Would love to see yall there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back