All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't believe I've only just got myself to a resort and got the livestream up and its the lunch break!

I would of just landed if my flight to Dallas hadn't been cancelled this morning :(

Excited to see what's to come later though :)

Aww you made me smile!! Thanks so much I love your teams and the one coach of yours that I do know! I wish yall nothing but the best and look forward to cheering you guys on tomorrow.

I was kind of sad because last year our j3 was small and they had to go against wild windz and then this year we went large and so did yall and we are back in the same division again! Like why?!! lol

Are you guys going to summit!! Would love to see yall there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No bid yet. Stingrays got the one in Kentucky and a higher level team got it in St. Louis. We still have this, Detroit and then American Championships to go. We have changed the routine since Kentucky for the better. We were at another small gym last year so this is just such an adventure for us. Emmy is the flyer in the front on the right - where is your daughter? Which of our coaches do you know? Love them. Great coaching!

That video of coed elite - because of all the up and down varied timing of their elite stunts, I couldn't tell if they hit or not - I think they may have only had one stunt fall, but there could have been as many as 4-5 others that didn't do what they were supposed to do - and even w/ rewinding it 3 times I still couldn't be sure. This annoys me so much about CEA routines, and this is a perfect example. The bigger the team, the worse it is for me.

Okay TGLC would be in first either way but they definitely had a bobble..
If it's the same kind of deductions as worlds it wouldn't be a bobble because the flyer never dropped her position. The bases moved but the flyer didn't. Not sure, but that was my thought as to why it didn't count.

No bid yet. Stingrays got the one in Kentucky and a higher level team got it in St. Louis. We still have this, Detroit and then American Championships to go. We have changed the routine since Kentucky for the better. We were at another small gym last year so this is just such an adventure for us. Emmy is the flyer in the front on the right - where is your daughter? Which of our coaches do you know? Love them. Great coaching!
Hopefully you guys get one! I'll be pulling for you because yall definitely deserve to go! I'll watch for your daughter tomorrow!

My daughter is hard to find in the beginning (she doesn't fly elites) her two man is the second one and people on her team said she bobbled [emoji23][emoji23] but it definitely wasn't a bobble but kids know everything.

She has a new base because we have the one girl that was removed off the team last week so of course it was my daughters group that was effected but I thought they did great and the new girl is awesome!!

My daughter is first pass (one of only two that goes by herself without anyone tumbling with her) so we should see! She runs and tumbles like almost right as her 2 man is ending and she is always late haha.

I'll pm you my number and we would love to say hi tomorrow if you would like!

Medium Coed scores are also up in the same place I posted about before. Cali, Obsession, and Cheerforce are the top 3.

Medium Coed
1. Cali Black Ops- 97.2
2. T&S Obsession- 96.95
3. Cheerforce Blackout - 96.35
4. ECE- 95.85
5. MT Reign- 95.8
6. WC Ody- 95.7
7. Junglecats- 95.6
8. CEA Smoex- 95.35
8. WE Black Ops- 95.35
10. SOT- 94.95
11. Cheer Central Suns- 92.95
12. Step One- 92.55
13. Oregon Dream- 92.5
14. Louisiana Spirit- 92.4
15. Georgia- 91.75

Ok I'm back lol. I had to run out and get lunch and put my clothes in the washer! :D I feel accomplished now lol

Hopefully you guys get one! I'll be pulling for you because yall definitely deserve to go! I'll watch for your daughter tomorrow!

My daughter is hard to find in the beginning (she doesn't fly elites) her two man is the second one and people on her team said she bobbled [emoji23][emoji23] but it definitely wasn't a bobble but kids know everything.

She has a new base because we have the one girl that was removed off the team last week so of course it was my daughters group that was effected but I thought they did great and the new girl is awesome!!

My daughter is first pass (one of only two that goes by herself without anyone tumbling with her) so we should see! She runs and tumbles like almost right as her 2 man is ending and she is always late haha.

I'll pm you my number and we would love to say hi tomorrow if you would like!

Sounds good. We are staying at the Omni so we are close :) I didn't see a bobble either!

I only have 1 bracket (out of the 2 scores that are out) that is right! Obsession i'm going to need you to hit like theres no tomorrow Sunday!!

Back