All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a44aea584530d3e54fcafce77c007af2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm. Not sure how I like it. I mean it's an NCA jacket yeah and I'd love to have another one but I can't get over the old ones :( these kinda look cheaply made to me!

Pet peeve. That's all. Add another girl. Do the two mans, and the 9 stunts. There's no guarantee that, based on percentages, it will make that big a difference in your score; particularly, if you make a mistake.
And its Panthers, not some gym struggling for athletes. I believe it was a calculated and strategic move that may not work for them.

QUOTE="luv2cheer92, post: 992184, member: 9748"]I believe they only have 35 on the team so 8 is maxed out.

Pet peeve. That's all. Add another girl. Do the two mans, and the 9 stunts. There's no guarantee that based on percentages, it will make that big a difference in your score; particularly, if you make a mistake.[/QUOTE]

Just adding another girl this late in the season isn't really practical. They still fit the scoresheet and this is the team they felt the best with.

Small Senior
1. WE
2. GBE
3. Cheers & More
4. SSX
5. Pro Athletics
6. WC Suns
7. Cali LB
8. Top Gun
9. Star Athletics
10. Champion Cheer
11. ICE
12. NJSE
13. PCM
14. Cheer Factor
15. CA Onyxcats
16. Georgia Heat
17. Florida Triple Threat
18. Spirit Allstars
19. Brandon White
20. Stingray Crystal
21. Fame
22. ECE Fame
23. DSE Bliss
24. Macs
24. Texas Lonestar
26. Cheer Central Suns
27. Louisiana Athletics
28. Core Ahtletix
29. Infinity Athletics
30. Athletic Perfection
30. 5th Dimension
32. Cheer Intensity
33. Tiger Elite
34. Twister Gold
35. GAGE
36. Spirit Factory
37. Just Cheer
38. Cheer Tyme
39. Midwest Cheer
40. Cheer Legendz

Don't need to, even if they could. There's more room for versatility, all by leaving out one girl. It's a bold strategy that most gyms won't take.
Yea, I believe Onyxcats and Junglecats are also not maxed out in athletes, it's smart IMO.

The rules are in place to protect smaller gyms that want to go large but don't have enough kids to fill out the whole team, not to help out big gyms that can't hang with the rest of the division putting up 9 stunts.

Back