All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much!! I'd prefer not to have to fill in loads on the morning so I really appreciate it if you could!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your help today! I've been putting in some scores and plan on updating scores/tomorrow's schedule tonight/tomorrow morning. Thankfully there haven't been any issues with the doc today!

The rules are in place to protect smaller gyms that want to go large but don't have enough kids to fill out the whole team, not to help out big gyms that can't hang with the rest of the division putting up 9 stunts.
Well that's quite a rude statement. I'm pretty sure they can "hang" with the rest of large senior if they won NCA the last two years in the division.

The rules are in place to protect smaller gyms that want to go large but don't have enough kids to fill out the whole team, not to help out big gyms that can't hang with the rest of the division putting up 9 stunts.
Sizes aren't there to protect anyone. On a large team you can have up to 36. If they want to put out 35, that does not mean they can't hang with anyone. It means they want to put out 35. They meet all the ratios. Why put someone on the team just because some fans want see them put up an extra stunt? It obviously is not something they are willing to do.

yay WC Suns! wasn't expecting them to place that high with the mistakes. here's hoping they hit tomorrow!
Me either! They have the 3rd highest raw I'm so proud of them. Their tumbling is killer this year they could definitely place tomorrow with a hit.

Back