All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

apparently the deduction for SE was an "illegal pass" of round off arabian round off handspring double. not illegal. If this is true we all know CSP will be on that real quick!

apparently the deduction for SE was an "illegal pass" of round off arabian round off handspring double. not illegal. If this is true we all know CSP will be on that real quick!
a legality is more than .5

A legality deduction is more then .50 so it can't be that. I feel like when SE fulls up to the top and immediate pancakes that some dont get caught at the top and the girls look like they could have a balance check or point deduction, but that is just me.

So I went to bed at 1 AM last night because I couldn't sleep.

Alarm went off at 3AM this morning.

We left the hotel and got to the convention center by 5 Am.

Kill it.

We are in first place.

My daughter was one of the first and she said she had to watch OO5 who was the last so we did and I'm so tired.

We have a 6AM meet time tomorrow and I'm about to die.

Being at the convention center all day on 2hrs of sleep has made me the most miserable person in the world.

And why am I awake right now I have to do this again tomorrow :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen a video, but look for incomplete rotations...that's usually something that you miss live, but see in replay. Or missed touchdowns

So I went to bed at 1 AM last night because I couldn't sleep.

Alarm went off at 3AM this morning.

We left the hotel and got to the convention center by 5 Am.

Kill it.

We are in first place.

My daughter was one of the first and she said she had to watch OO5 who was the last so we did and I'm so tired.

We have a 6AM meet time tomorrow and I'm about to die.

Being at the convention center all day on 2hrs of sleep has made me the most miserable person in the world.

And why am I awake right now I have to do this again tomorrow :(

Take a nap in between CPs team and OO5 then?

I haven't seen a video, but look for incomplete rotations...that's usually something that you miss live, but see in replay. Or missed touchdowns
I watched twice and didn't see a thing besides 2 minor bobbles (Center double up and center pyramid) would that make sense for .5 deduction?

Sorry but F5 with the highest stunt difficulty? I love F5 but in what world is that accurate....
ETA: I don't get the upset over panthers knowing they were in first... That's like saying I can't post a picture saying my team won our comp today until scores are posted on Monday. I'm sure the coaches and all the teams knew way before it was online.

Take a nap in between CPs team and OO5 then?
that would of been a good idea but I was afraid if I took a nap today I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. And we have another bright and early meet time. However it didn't work out to well as u can see I'm still awake lol

Hopefully it's all worth it!

As far as the others saying stuff about deductions I noticed several things missed today.
For example one of the teams against us DEFINITELY had a touch down in front of everyone's face.

My daughter is friends with someone on that team and she even messaged my kid prior to the scores coming out saying they are probably in last so and so touched down.

Results are out and they have 0 deductions. Haha
But oh well it's a freebie.

Back