All-Star Nca Day 2 Updates (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top 20 teams w/out a Paid Bid! This gives a very rough idea of who could get Paid tomorrow if they hit again.

Top Gun OO5, no bid, 98.35
Champion Cheer Pheonix AL, 97.45
Stingray Allstars Steel, no bid, 96.70
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy, PP, 96.05
Woodlands Elite Commanders, AL, 96.15
Texas Lonestar Cheer Company Redi, AL, 95.85
Louisiana Cheer Force Gold, AL, 95.60
Woodlands Elite Recon, AL, 95.40
Rockstar Cheer The Rolling Stones, PP, 95.35
Central Jersey Allstars Team Gunz, AL, 95.20
Cheer Athletics-RoyalCats, AL, 95.05
World Cup Suns, AL, 94.85
All Star Revolution-Freedom, AL, 94.80
Maryland Twisters Weathergirls, AL, 94.80
Top Gun All Stars Guardians, no bid, 94.80
Five Star Athletics-Dream, AL, 94.75
World Cup-Omni, AL, 94.70
Top Gun Angels, no bid, 94.70
Star Athletics Senior Red, no bid, 94.70
Champion Cheer Heat, AL, 94.70
Woodlands Elite Lady Ops, AL, 94.65

edited to add steel, 3rd in line for paid.

Is this taking into account the division's or are the top 3 in all divisions already paid?

People are *ssholes. I sat with her mom and it wasn't funny and something to make fun of! She's a good, hard working girl.
I'm not the biggest smoed fan but props her because she got up and cleaned at the right time and did her thing and hit the rest of the routine. How old is she? She looks very young, around 12/13. I know 12 year olds that would just sit on the mat and pout the whole time if that happened to them :p

People are *ssholes. I sat with her mom and it wasn't funny and something to make fun of! She's a good, hard working girl.
Is she also center pyramid? I think that's the same girl? I thought she did a great job of recovering and really holds her own in that pyramid. Very impressive to see such a small girl being such a strong bracing flyer

Is she also center pyramid? I think that's the same girl? I thought she did a great job of recovering and really holds her own in that pyramid. Very impressive to see such a small girl being such a strong bracing flyer

Yes she is. :)

How is it ridiculous or random? It's not any different than the music being too long.

Just for reference here's the wording from the NCA rule book
ROUTINE REQUIREMENTS
1. Each team will perform a choreographed routine not to exceed 2 minutes and 30 seconds (150 seconds; EXCEPTION: All-Star Prep time limit is 2 minutes).
2. Music is required for all of the routine. A 2.0 penalty will be assessed if music is not used for the entire routine.
3. Organized, formal entrances that involve organized cheers or run-ons with jumps, tumbling, or stunts are not permitted. Cheerleaders should enter the performance area in a timely fashion.
4. Timing will begin with the first note of music by the team after they are officially announced and have taken the floor. Cheerleaders must have at least one foot on the performing surface when the routine starts.
5. Timing will end with the last organized word, movement, or note of music by the team. Teams must exit the performance area immediately following the routine.
6. Team names will be called twice: once as the team on deck and once as the next team to perform.
7. Routines must be appropriate for family viewing. Any vulgar or suggestive movements, words, or music will result in a score deduction. No tear-away uniforms or removal of clothing is allowed. Judges’ decisions are final
Not ridiculous or random at all, in fact they could've given them a 2 point deduction for having part of the routine without music. Seems that they were actually being nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa, gosh everyone, this is just my opinion....

Clearly this isn't a rule (or at least not one that has been enforced) at any comp that SE's attended this year. Otherwise they would have been marked down for it before. I don't feel that it's worth a 0.50 deduction – just my view.

Back