California Coed LRGCOED5: 2 SB, 2 TB, 1 possible OOB
Cheer Eclipse LRGCOED5: 2 SB, 1 RT Omission, 1 PYR SB
Charlotte Midnight LRGCOED5: 2 Major SB, 1 SB, 2 TB
ACE Warriors LRGCOED5: 1 SF, 1 possible TD
Stingrays Steel LRGCOED5: 1 SB, 1 SF
Cheer Extreme Coed Elite LRGCOED5: 1 Coed SF
Cheer Athletics Cheetahs LRGCOED5: 2 SF, 1 SB
Top Gun LRGCOED5: Hit
Merp just watched this and is the SB one in the ball ups? I cant find a 2nd TB too.

I JUST WISH EVERYONE IN DIVISIONS COULD HIT SO WE HAVE A "TRUE" WINNER
:( :( :(
I feel like if you win because everyone else fell its somehow less sweet. I would wanna win like SE Worlds 2013 - when everyone in the division hit near perfect. Then you're truly best of the best.

Edit - I'm not trying to speak bad about TGLC here. (I assume they are going to win)

I JUST WISH EVERYONE IN DIVISIONS COULD HIT SO WE HAVE A "TRUE" WINNER
:( :( :(
I feel like if you win because everyone else fell its somehow less sweet. I would wanna win like SE Worlds 2013 - when everyone in the division hit near perfect. Then you're truly best of the best.

Edit - I'm not trying to speak bad about TGLC here. (I assume they are going to win)
Like when stars hit perfect and didn't win :wasntme:

I understand u have 18 million coaches because you're a big gym, but don't stand in front of the bleachers and think you are exempt since all the parents have to sit.. 2 big gyms have done this repeatedly! Next time I'm taking a picture and posting it because this is rude! The rest of your 18 million coaches can go to the parent viewing standing section, y'all don't all coach this team!

For the record I'm talking about in the halls not in the arena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back