All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not trying to be rude, but what do you call that, when the flyer can't get out of a cradle (if that's what it's called) after they come down from the pyramid or it could happen in any stunt. Im sure I've asked my kids before and I can see their eyes roll if I ask again. (It happened to my 2 cp's when one was basing and one was flying and all I remember is them fighting all the way home)
Technically, it could be called a bobble. It is a mistake, a dismount issue.

I wonder if there have been so many falls because the amount of difficulty needed to be competitive is much higher than it has been in the past? I think all the tumbling busts and injuries resulting are just due to lack of emphasis on technique and like @NJ Coach said probably bad luck/nerves. But this NCA is just kinda weird to me because it seems like every team is falling.

i might not be as old ;) but that cheer gyms.com routine that introduced individual athletes was probably one of my favorites, ever. i don't know why i just always loved it. if any team did that now we'd have a field day
That's because now they'd probably just introduce the ones will 5,000 instagram followers:rolleyes:

i might not be as old ;) but that cheer gyms.com routine that introduced individual athletes was probably one of my favorites, ever. i don't know why i just always loved it. if any team did that now we'd have a field day

You can't be as old as I am-kids that cheered with me at my old gym were on that team!

:(:(:(:(:( Old lady here. I miss the whole Nor Cal cheer scene from back in the day!

My running commentary from 7:45 this morning since I had NO SIGNAL in that arena....

-Stingray as teal y5-little boy tumbler. YAAAAASSS
-Stars Vipers R5-onodi through to full and the dance :) :)
-Am I the only one that thinks pyrotechnics are a little scary when you have to use armed police officers to keep the building from being shut down by the fire Marshall?
-Epic pyramid save on CEA SJX!
-GA Allstars, I see you
-LL comeback performance of the day, great job!
-The snap is the new stomp.
-CA Black ops last pass....you're my hero. How you pulled out that pass...and tumbled it together after the punch front is simply amazing. 10 points to gryffindor!
-in the dictionary under the word, "HIT" it says, "See SOT Purple Royalty."
-LA Cheerforce SmCoed point flyer is fierce!
-"Top Gun gives you..life" Indeed!
-BSW coed stunt, you ma'am are ridonkulous! (That's a compliment)
-CA Superkatz girl in the wheelchair! Love her! And can I just say their uniforms are awesome!
-Sharkbite!
-Cheer Central Suns Special Needs center dancer!
-The 12step tough award goes to the girl on Fierce MAG that got hurt yesterday and competed today with her knee in a huge wrap based and flew. Props girl!
-Senior Elite repeat performance! My ears are still ringing!
-seating was nuts. We got seats on the very front row....but we were there at 7:45am. Folks that show up 6 hours later, march right to the front and get salty there's no seat annoy me.
-parents being locked out is terrible. Had a random parent from ACE warriors come up to me and ask if they could have our seats for the 2:30 minutes his daughter was on the stage because they couldn't get seats. Upper argument aside, my cp13 and I gave up our seats in a second and he swapped them back right after warriors went on.
-all in all, I'm actually pretty satisfied with the scoring. I think it was pretty much dead on in the arena all day....of course I say that before large senior awards so I reserve the right to come back and complain. But that being said....poor senior elite....

They just lost worlds.

:D

5th- 92.60 - Cheer Tyme Love
4th- 95.15 Stingray Allstars
3rd- 96.35 World Cup

Innovative Choreography - Panthers

Back