All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not in the Teal army whatsoever, but I am seriously confused how SE's raw score went from a 98.4 day 1 to a 97.8 day 2?? Even with the bobble the routine was executed nearly the same as day 1

ETA: nevermind. I cannot read a chart apparently. It's been a long weekend.

Last edited:
According to the NCA website, Panthers final score was 98.18, day 2 score was 98.25, and day 2 raw score was 98.5. Which would mean that they didn't out score TGLC.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Also not a fan of inverted stunts that pop to whatever. It's never clean and never to the top, and the legs in the air are never at the same angle. I hate anything not symmetrical, so this is all driving me nutso.

Man, my pregnancy hormones are on full hater mode tonight.
I'm with you...I hate when you have 2 tosses in the back and one goes higher....kills me

According to the NCA website, Panthers final score was 98.18, day 2 score was 98.25, and day 2 raw score was 98.5. Which would mean that they didn't out score TGLC.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Those scores make a lot more sense.

I'm not in the Teal army whatsoever, but I am seriously confused how SE's raw score went from a 98.4 day 1 to a 97.8 day 2?? Even with the bobble the routine was executed nearly the same as day 1
Their raw was a 98.3 today. 97.8 was after deduction

Add pyramid-structures to that that don't go up/down at the same time.

FINALLY, I can be nice again...

Although Black had a few issues, I'm super super super happy that they look like a GT team again! All of the teams at Cheersport did nothing for me and seemed so flat, but they look MUCH better at NCA. It looks like a team that wants to win worlds again, with the swag back.

Back