All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed. TGLC set it's own standard and completely shut that arena down (and they were against my kid and I'm still saying that). Panthers did well today, but they weren't better than TGLC who hit a clean routine...and a top gun one at that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Top gun won didn't they? In large coed. Are you talking scoring? Different judging panels... I mean theoretically that shouldn't matter but, well...

I don't know the scoring set up but would it have been the same set of judges?

This is why I hate subjectivity.
No way of knowing if it was the same panel. Keep in mind, TG's day 1 score was lower than Panthers Day 1 score. So, chances of Panthers outscoring them TODAY...probably not, but overall...yeah, it probably was close.

Well since nobody out of the top five was left on the left side of the mat, my theory was proven wrong. Phew. Because that would have been ridiculous haha.

Well since nobody out of the top five was left on the left side of the mat, my theory was proven wrong. Phew. Because that would have been ridiculous haha.
haha...just so you know...the staff shoot the streamers and stuff...they're standing on the side of the floor :cool:

Back