All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right thats it, can't keep eyes open any longer.
Good luck to the other European people still hanging in there.

Agreed. TGLC set it's own standard and completely shut that arena down (and they were against my kid and I'm still saying that). Panthers did well today, but they weren't better than TGLC who hit a clean routine...and a top gun one at that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Can someone link the video? I've never seen TG's LSAG5 team, I even forget they have one! Wouldn't it be cool if they placed top 3 at Worlds?

Yay Smoed!! So so happy for them! Do we have the rest of small coed results?

BhxMutCCIAANy4x.jpg

Twist and Shout is right on Smoed's heels.

Can someone link the video? I've never seen TG's LSAG5 team, I even forget they have one! Wouldn't it be cool if they placed top 3 at Worlds?
It was the score for top gun large coed that panthers was being compared to. TG don't have a large senior all girl. I know they have a medium though

Brandon Senior Black got 13th and Rockstar The Beatles got 11th? I feel so sad for them right now. I hope they will get their redemption at Worlds!
And it's such a contrast to last year... when they took home jackets and beat Smoed by 0.23!

Scores yesterday / today / total

Panthers: 97.95 / 98.79 / 98.58
Senior Elite: 98.40 / 97.80 / 97.95
SS: 95.60 / 96.60 /96.35
Orange: 94.55/ 95.40 /95.19
Love: 91.85 / 92.85 /92.60

Seeing the scores from today I can understand why Panthers won. They were a lot stronger today than yesterday, while SE was a bit weaker, also having a sb. The 25/75 split definitely worked in Panther's favor. The only thing I that I can't see is Panther's score today. They had a tt which would mean their raw score was over 99 today (assuming tt is a .25 deduction - I'm not sure about that).

Back