All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought I saw CAO Small Senior 2 score a 99.1...? Is being level 5 or 6 a prerequisite to qualify for grand champs?
You know what I'm not sure. It might be though, because there is a High Point award for levels 1-4 but not 5 or 6.

I thought I saw CAO Small Senior 2 score a 99.1...? Is being level 5 or 6 a prerequisite to qualify for grand champs?
That's their percentage of perfection. I think NCA does grand on actual score. So yeah, it would need to be a level 5 or 6.

That's their percentage of perfection. I think NCA does grand on actual score. So yeah, it would need to be a level 5 or 6.

But 5 is out of 100, and coed 6 and all girl 6 are both out of different amounts over 100, so presumably it's still done on % perfection?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But 5 is out of 100, and coed 6 and all girl 6 are both out of different amounts over 100, so presumably it's still done on % perfection?

Both Coed 6 teams definitely scored over a 100. So maybe Grand Champs is level 5/6 highest %

Reactions: Ren
Heck- I don't think anybody even thought SE was going to win worlds last year anyway lol.

My one request- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE increase (and more strictly enforce) the penalty for incomplete tumbling. And balled up tumbling. Are we surprised by the amount of injuries to legs?
Agreed! Spending 10 hours in the arena both days there were several times I expected ACLs to be flying apart like those streamer cannons they use at awards.

You might be excited and flash your smile to the judges when you "hit" your 1 3/4 but lawd someone needs to ensure you can land that safely before they choreograph it in the routine!

FAME Notorious, Woodlands Elite Commanders, All Star Revolution Small Coed, and Cheer Tyme Revolution Small Coed are listed as receiving AL bids. They all already had an AL bid. They're all listed on the USASF website with an AL bid - that list was last updated on Friday, so it's not like they could have declined.

Methinks 4 teams will be getting a phone call today or tomorrow to say "hey! you get a bid!"

FAME Notorious, Woodlands Elite Commanders, All Star Revolution Small Coed, and Cheer Tyme Revolution Small Coed are listed as receiving AL bids. They all already had an AL bid. They're all listed on the USASF website with an AL bid - that list was last updated on Friday, so it's not like they could have declined.

Methinks 4 teams will be getting a phone call today or tomorrow to say "hey! you get a bid!"
Seriously? They're passing on a bid that was already awarded to a team that came in 35th place?

Seriously? They're passing on a bid that was already awarded to a team that came in 35th place?

I don't know. If it's a mistake, I can't image that they wouldn't pass it down. You have to give out 3 AL bids with each FP bid I believe.

Back