All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a basket caught weird on the right. and one of the girls was about to fall after her pass and a teammate caught her lol nice save

Obsession: HIT! Love that pyramid

Question, only because I've never seen this happen, there was a girl who would have busted if her teammate hadn't have caught her as she was stumbling backwards. I'm guessing that's not a deduction and just a 'thank goodness she was there' moment?

Question, only because I've never seen this happen, there was a girl who would have busted if her teammate hadn't have caught her as she was stumbling backwards. I'm guessing that's not a deduction and just a 'thank goodness she was there' moment?
yup...might be worth a little off execution but no actual deduction

I think so, I've seen it happen before and not get deducted. It was great timing haha

9ec9716814d59de2e7eb8ee77e65f57d.jpg

This is why we all thought we lost

We looked bad today

This is luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow those top three scores are so close! Wouldn't want to be in that division!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had it in the back of mind that TG would pull through, even with mistakes. Its just interesting that hitting doesn't necessarily mean winning anymore.

I didn't see any of the specific routines from NCA, but I know that the TGLC videos I've seen from this season do make me think that their technique is so good, and their choreo is so amazing, that they should be able to still win w/ deductions. They are like simone biles who can still win world's w/ a fall on beam :).

Back