SJS Avalanche
Alaska Allstars Black Ice
Matrix Allstars Vortex
Cheer World Omega
Cheer City United Titans
Pro Spirit Mystic
Is this in random order?

While I disagree with BOTH posts, I do have a question/concern:

True/False: as long as the flyer holds/"hits" the body positions, it doesn't count as a bobble? I thought I saw that posted somewhere, and if it's true I don't really agree with that. Even if it's a great save, there's a reason why there's a bobble vs. a fall. Fall is out of the air, bobble is that it didn't hit solid. If the bases are wiggling underneath, even if she's still hanging up there, it's not solid. If it's False, ignore my ramblings.

Also, shouldn't OOB be you stepping outside the floor? Because if it's only completely off the red, what's the point of even having everyone start/stay on the panels? Why not use that extra space since you won't be penalized for it?

SO MANY DEDUCTION QUESTIONS.

PS- It was Cheersport who used to deduct you for TO aka omissions. Which is why people still report it even if it doesn't matter.
True and I agree. I believe if you begin to pull it and then drop it its a bobble, but if you just hold a wobbly lib it's not. Some stunts are moving multiple panels but aren't bobbles because they held the body position the whole time. That's ridiculous.
And I think because the extra space is essentially useless... The blue is the part of the mat that's springy, doing anything on the red would be difficult and awkward. There's really no reason to use it. I don't mind the rule but I mean, why not choreograph a routine that had zero chance of going OOB bc you don't let the athletes get so close to the edge of the floor....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back