All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did my own research on the postings about the poor girl that fell and the PCM coach posting about it. I think for a long time PCM and other gyms in cali have felt like CA gets all the benefits and rarely get the short end of the stick. Further looking at the post he did take snap shots of each deduction from smoed day 1 and is asking how it is possible to only have the 1.0 in deductions. While I don't agree with the way he went about it, if he has a team in the division I can understand why he would question it. Wish it would of been dealt with differently as I dont agree with the approach he took, especially cause some of my old kids now cheer at pcm, not stoked about the message sent. Coaches are coaches all the time , there is no off switch, I believe in freedom of speech but you need to be selective of how you say things if you are leading and molding the youth of our sport.

I'm tardy for this party what did he post? Feel free to pm me :)

Instagram
Isn't she also on Smoed..? :confused:
I'm almost positive she doesn't tumble in smoed's routine. I think I remember her saying it in the episode about showcase or around that time how she doesn't tumble so her stunting has to be on point and they were struggling at the time. Still not okay but.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall are talking about coaches tweeting things
But I just seen an owners tweet ...
Real classy. Please elaborate

I might not be correct, but I thought I heard NCA allowed some emergency crossovers across levels if it was absolutely unavoidable due to athletes stranded by weather.

That may be inaccurate but I wouldn't take issue if it wasn't. We had several teams moved to 10 PM and at least one athlete that never got here.

Yall are talking about coaches tweeting things
But I just seen an owners tweet ...
Real classy. Please elaborate

Apparently people don't think our restricted 5 should of won because they had deductions on day 1 and the other team hit both days.

The owner and several of his kids are all over Twitter about it. I have a dear friend on that team and her daughter is so sweet to my daughter and I love them but for the others to post things like they are [emoji25] oh well.

If yall want to think that than please do but why post it all over social media.

I am literally on the verge of crying after learning that 005 won their division and CJA beat the Smoes.

ETA: Oops 005 didn't win but they got a full paid bid and so did CJA :D

Last edited:
Apparently people don't think our restricted 5 should of won because they had deductions on day 1 and the other team hit both days.

The owner and several of his kids are all over Twitter about it. I have a dear friend on that team and her daughter is so sweet to my daughter and I love them but for the others to post things like they are [emoji25] oh well.

If yall want to think that than please do but why post it all over social media.

wait but every team in that division had deductions both days??

037695ed1d870facbaf88158751501b7.jpg

d5b24554c2bd8d3e42e17cd73fbe4f3b.jpg

Not both days

The behaviour of some of the Smoed athletes is just shocking. You'd think they would have learned by now. They had two rough performances so they should be gracious in defeat. Instead of questioning judges and the competition as a whole.

exaggerating much?? the majority, with the exception of one, havent posted anything since this morning. only malia made a reference to the judges, and that was even before todays performance. how does that equate to the entire team? also, its not even close to being obvious that she was referring to her own teams judging.

People who don't understand how scoresheets work and then go and complain about how their actual team/their favorite team didn't win with less deductions than the winning team or team ahead of them are the kind of people who make me never want to get on twitter during competition weekends :banghead:

Back