All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a waste of money unless Varsity is giving some gyms free uniforms. Personally, I'm not impressed most of the new uniforms. I don't see an improvement over the original uniforms. JMHO. Not directed at anyone in particular.

I believe most of the "new uniform when old uniform is less than a year old" uniforms are provided for free promo by the companies.

Better than yesterday!!!
I admire them for coming here to compete, they may not have the most difficult routine but those girls seemed like they were having a lot of fun out there. I'm sure it was a great experience for them, especially in the arena.

i honestly have never seen people hate on top gun, but im starting to see a lot of people on social media that arent to thrilled on how they won.
I think it's the fact that they won over a team that hit much cleaner. Especially if people aren't quite as familiar with the score breakdowns and don't know that Cheetahs did have a deduction and that TGLC's raw score was too high for anyone else to win.

In a way I can see where they're all coming from. However much I value creativity and hate cookie cutter routines, I really do love to see a hit routine win.

I admire them for coming here to compete, they may not have the most difficult routine but those girls seemed like they were having a lot of fun out there. I'm sure it was a great experience for them, especially in the arena.

Yeah they may not have the most tumbling or the hardest stunts but the fact that they compete at all is making me a proud swede and i am a bigger fan of Twisters cheer elite after this!!

edited to add that they usually compete at hard mat.. so they impress me even more!! having ulls or even layouts is still rare in sweden but were growing!!

I think it's the fact that they won over a team that hit much cleaner. Especially if people aren't quite as familiar with the score breakdowns and don't know that Cheetahs did have a deduction and that TGLC's raw score was too high for anyone else to win.

In a way I can see where they're all coming from. However much I value creativity and hate cookie cutter routines, I really do love to see a hit routine win.
It's a 2 day competition, TG hit deduction free yesterday and CA didn't, and that's what won it for them. If it had come down to today only, CA would have won.

Back