All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NCA used to be the competition where you had to be difficult, creative, but absolute perfection to win. Especially on day 2. That's what made getting a jacket so rare. It's hard to be creative, difficult, AND completely perfect. Especially, with your coaches and fans so far away from cheering you on. It's just you and your teammates and no bobbles.

In light of that, the results these past few years confuse me. Now, they don't announce scores either? Where's the transparency? I guess I miss the simplicity of the old days.

Annnd the live feed is frozen again! Making me miss Cheerlive! :mad:

Mine has buffered twice this whole weekend. Even during peak hours in a large apartment complex it was great. I would check your internet or computer

EAS Lg sr 5 -- better than I expected them to be considering I have never heard of them, and I live in NJ.

Sidenote: I would have LOVED if Orange would have danced to "New Girl in town" last year!!

Im trying sooo hard to stay awake and ignore the fact i have to be up for work soon! If i dont make it through the next few hours just a massive thank you to those that have kept us non-streamers/oversea-ers in the loop! Really appreciated!

Placements have me confused it feels like deductions for falls use to be more strict than this.. What happened

To be fair: they are the only competition so far that posts complete division score breakdowns online. Right now you can't ask for more score transparency..

They used to announce scores at awards in the past. My post talks about the past.

Mine has buffered twice this whole weekend. Even during peak hours in a large apartment complex it was great. I would check your internet or computer
Mine has buffered just a couple of times between yesterday and today. The rest of the time it's been amazing.

Back