All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

maybe cali needs a social media policy on coaches instead......i get that people of all ages get worked up and say unfortunate things, but are people this attached to their phones that they immediately log on and start posting every raw emotion or opinion.....

parents tweeting about how nca is ridiculous/should be ashamed of themselves/politics.. personal fav was that this "feels like the same boot they shoved up our a** last year"
I follow the 'right' people too but was curious... My god, you're grown women. How about being proud of your kids who performed really well both days? Some you win, some you lose, right? Hope CSP tames some of that soon!

Kind of sad we're at the point where we're applauding adults for...acting like adults.
That's what I said at work yesterday.

'Oh thank goodness, this customer was nice AND a good tipper!' It's like, how about you A) NOT be a demon troll when out in public. And B) Tip me well because I'm awesome :D

YAY BRANDON AND CF NFINITY AND WILDCATS AND PEACHES BEACHES AND SUPAS. It's like at Worlds, where I love Wildcats always but if NFinity wins it's not like I'm mad about it..

I follow the 'right' people too but was curious... My god, you're grown women. How about being proud of your kids who performed really well both days? Some you win, some you lose, right? Hope CSP tames some of that soon!
sad because all the posts i saw weren't even from the kids.. you're a parent, grow up, show some respect and model appropriate behavior for your child!

Who posted the comment about the face plant? If we're going to call out Orby for his behavior, we should call out this other person too
91583adbfe0afcdbea1878aa3302ee8f.jpg

Found this on Twitter. He runs PCM Vacaville.

Your Final Hit Count!!!

18 hits yesterday
Florida Triple Threat SMSR5
Woodlands Elite Generals SMSR5
Prodigy All Stars Midnight SMCOED5
World Cup Omni SMCOED5
Top Gun Angels SMSR5
KC Cheer Fierce 5 SMCOED5
Tumble Tech SMCOED5
Champion Cheer Heat sMSR5
Woodlands Elite Recon SMCOED5
California All Stars Sparkle IOAG5
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite LRGSR5
Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz IAG5
Maryland Twisters Weathergirls MEDSR5
Cheer City United MEDSR5
Tribe Cheer Cheifs SMCOED5
FAME Super Seniors MEDSR5
Stingray All Stars Peach MEDSR5
Top Gun OO5 IOC5

28 hits today!!
ACE Warriors LRGCOED5
Spirit Factory Lime SMSR5
Cheer Athletics Cheetahs LRGCOED5
Cheer Extreme Smoex MEDCOED5
Athletic Perfection SMSR5
Twist and Shout Obession MEDCOED5
East Celebrity Elite Fame SMSR5
Cheer Athletics Lady Katz IAG6
Champion Cheer Heat SMSR5
Alaska All Stars SMCOED5
California Allstars Lady Bullets SMSR5
World Cup Suns SMSR5
Cheer Extreme SSX SMSR5
Cheers & More Respect SMSR5
California Allstars Sparkle IAG5
South Jersey Storm Lady Reign MEDSR5
MACS Senior Starz SMCOED5
Brandon Allstars Senior Pink MEDSR5
Twist and Shout Diamonds SMCOED5
Rockstar Cheer Rolling Stones IOC5
Stingray Allstars Peach MEDSR5
Brandon Senior Black SMCOED5
Woodlands Elite Lady Ops MEDSR5
Prodigy Midnight SMCOED5
Fame Super Seniors MEDSR5
CheerForce Nfinity IOC5

Congrats to the 7 teams that hit both days!
Prodigy Allstars Midnight SMCOED5
Champion Cheer Heat SMSR5
California Allstars Sparkle IAG5
Fame Super Seniors MEDSR5
Stingray Allstars Peach MEDSR5

ETA: sorry if i just filled this whole page lol
ACE Warriors had deduction-free routines on both days too!! Also, a lot of the teams you've listed weren't "deduction-free", they may look like they "hit" but we later found out they didn't.

maybe cali needs a social media policy on coaches instead......i get that people of all ages get worked up and say unfortunate things, but are people this attached to their phones that they immediately log on and start posting every raw emotion or opinion.....

The answer to that question is yes. Yes, there are people who will give you a play by play of their entire day. It's unfortunate and annoying.

That was sooo close and such a heartbreaker for us
I'm sorry I thought about you guys this morning and watched for your cp! They are amazing!

I thought yall won the whole thing with our stunt fall and tumbling bust and because our scores were soo close yesterday. I was surprised yall moved to 3rd. I know you had a touchdown but so did the 2nd place team and then of course us.
I'm sorry, the top 3 teams were amazing and Idk how the judges picked the winner! Hopefully you guys are at the summit and we can meet there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back