All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also disappointed in a few rockstar athletes and owner

32ca2527ff6ef58741fc05fb22302505.jpg
4ff487f831994e87029907fa87a94df2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's a lil childish and unprofessional of you to screenshot some kids' tweets and post them with their name on this site, they are MINORS after all. As someone who has been cyberbullied in the past, I know a small act like this can send these young growing minds into a dark place, and this shouldn't be tolerated. Next time be more careful because tweets can be taken out of context. Personally, I saw nothing but great sportsmanship from both these program this weekend.

I think it's a lil childish and unprofessional of you to screenshot some kids' tweets and post them with their name on this site, they are MINORS after all. Next time be more careful because tweets can be taken out of context.Personally, I saw nothing but great sportsmanship from both these program this weekend.
Since you are referencing the minors tweet that's posted I'm really confused on how u can say nothing but great sportsmanship from that program after reading her tweet. Its definitely not the greatest display of sportsmanship portrayed in that tweet.

NCA Judges and dumbassess in the same tweet would not go over well in most programs.

And to clarify she is from Cali not rockstar .. I wouldn't want anyone thinking she is from a different gym.

Eta: I'm sure u would know that since you are related to her. And you retweeted it. Glad she deleted it.

Last edited:
@xtremeteal4life -Maybe I'm one of those garbage-posting parents, maybe not. I freely posted my feelings about a 2nd place that shouldn't have been, and why I think it resulted the way it did. Not to be salty, not to throw shade, but hopefully to call attention to the marketing/politics of the sport. I take nothing away from the 1st place team - they performed well, 2 days in a row, and they did a fantastic job, but I believe they were outperformed.
I stand by my thoughts on it and there's nothing anyone can tell about the routines performed that will change my mind. I posted it yesterday and I would repeat it today.
No ma'am- it wasn't you! The only thing I saw from you was the thing I commented about ;)
You're a lot more like me IMO and if you spoke your mind about something it wouldn't shock me. The ones to whom I'm referring act a certain way in public, but apparently showed another side that wasn't very pretty. Not all post here; but some of the comments were a bit much all things considered (I mean think some of them are/have been team moms). Then of course coaches behaviors- just made the situation worse.

I'm not gonnna post the comments I saw that were ugly, but trust me when I tell you yours was far from the kind to which I was referring!

*ps- I would show you the courtesy to ask you personally about something like that before I posted something that could be perceived as directed towards you. :)

Question for those who (or parents of kids who) have won NCA more than once: if you embroider the newest jacket you won, do you only embroider it with the name of the team and year you won it with, or would you list the other wins as well? I feel like if I had won more than once I'd want people to be able to tell that I had. It's a completely random question, I'm just curious as to what people who actually have won multiple times would do.

My daughter will only be putting her name-first&last, team name and 2014-2015 on this jacket and last year jacket has the same, but of course, last season.....
Matter of fact, my daughter got off the stage and told me, she was giving this jacket to me, which I thought was so sweet...But I insisted she wears it to school and show her accomplishment...

I broke my personal rule about not reading YouTube comments for a few minutes. Holy cow! That is a nasty cesspool that I shall not be visiting again.

It's also the reason I had to add moderation approval to comments on all my videos! Of course it's been about 3yrs now, but it's still on there just in case.

Since you are referencing the minors tweet that's posted I'm really confused on how u can say nothing but great sportsmanship from that program after reading her tweet. Its definitely not the greatest display of sportsmanship portrayed in that tweet.

NCA Judges and dumbassess in the same tweet would not go over well in most programs.

And to clarify she is from Cali not rockstar .. I wouldn't want anyone thinking she is from a different gym.

Eta: I'm sure u would know that since you are related to her. And you retweeted it. Glad she deleted it.

At the competition did I see any un-sportsmanlike conduct? No!
Do I see her tweet? Yes
Her tweet might be taken out of context. She was referring to the BIG DRAMA of NCA in the Worlds Divisions, not her own. We are all fans and she was probably heated about her fave team not winning.
Either way... you should respect these kids' privacy and not post their names and photos on these types of forum sites. Nothing but drama can come from it. Also they are kids, so of course they are going to say stupid things, that's what they dooo!

Last edited:
My daughter's rhinestones are already falling off her jacket from Sunday night. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes my daughter lost a bunch.. They put extras in their pocket lol

How do you know that her tweet is about your team and not about a team she is a fangirl of. You are s

At the competition did I see any un-sportsmanlike conduct? No!
Do I see her tweet? Yes
Her tweet might be taken out of context. She was referring to the BIG DRAMA of NCA in the Worlds Divisions, not her own. We are all fans and she was probably heated about her fave team not winning.
Either way... you should respect these kids' privacy and not post their names and photos on these types of forum sites. Nothing but drama can come from it. Also they are kids, so of course they are going to say stupid things, that's what they dooo!
My daughter is on j3 not this team-

so let's see...her NCA judges are dumbasses tweets are about the worlds division and not about her own (like her other teammates tweeted about their own division of larges coed r5 but that's not what hers were about) but regardless of what division it was about it definitely was stupid. Since you are related to her you could of told her that it was stupid. I get your upset that her of all people was called out when there are a million of other tweets but I hope she knows just deleting everything doesn't make it go away and I hope she can take this as a learning experience. What you say on the Internet is not private but glad she has you to take up for her and sorry if she is hurt by what she posted online for the world to see. It doesn't matter what division it was about .. It could be tiny 1 but it was uncalled for. I will remove the picture from the original link as well as in the one I quoted since I know she realizes it and you don't wish for her name to be posted. Heck I still don't know her name but since its in the pic I will remove it for you. Again I apologize if she is hurt by this but I just wanted to bring attention to the situation and just as she is hurt by her team/or fave team or whatever her tweets were about we can't control what the judges decide and calling them a Dumbasses doesn't change the outcome of the situation. It just takes a lot away from the teams that won those divisions knowing NO one agrees with the placement.

When the most common question heard being asked after a team came in 2nd by a very close margin was "Oh - was the team that beat you from Texas?" And the answer 99% of the time is yes - that's a problem NCA. I think big gyms should boycott. Dollars talk and I can imagine that huge programs pulling all of their teams would not bode well for NCA.

And btw NCA - the bathrooms in every hall, the arena and walkways were absolutely disgusting. filthy, unsanitary and just gross. Maybe even a health code violation. With that many gyms and athletes paying huge amounts of money to compete in Dallas, the least you can do is provide a clean restroom not littered with dirty sanitary napkins and tampons. Toilet paper would of been nice and paper towels. Don't get me started on the toilet water all over the floor.

When the most common question heard being asked after a team came in 2nd by a very close margin was "Oh - was the team that beat you from Texas?" And the answer 99% of the time is yes - that's a problem NCA. I think big gyms should boycott. Dollars talk and I can imagine that huge programs pulling all of their teams would not bode well for NCA.

And btw NCA - the bathrooms in every hall, the arena and walkways were absolutely disgusting. filthy, unsanitary and just gross. Maybe even a health code violation. With that many gyms and athletes paying huge amounts of money to compete in Dallas, the least you can do is provide a clean restroom not littered with dirty sanitary napkins and tampons. Toilet paper would of been nice and paper towels. Don't get me started on the toilet water all over the floor.
Texas teams are going to have a higher percentage of winning because more are coming. Small and large gyms alike if you are in Texas you compete at NCA that's what you do. So mathematically they should win more. The sheer amount of teams in Dallas at NCA are probably well over half from Texas. Most Texas gyms bring all their teams, other gyms only bring select teams either because the crossover rule, or just because of the cost to bring every team is greater since you are further away.

Our youth 2 whom is from Texas got second to pro athletics showstoppers who are not from Texas.

Our junior 2 whom is from Texas got third to Brandon and Cheerforce and both who are not from Texas.

Our senior 3 whom is from Texas got second to stingrays who are not from Texas.

My daughter is on j3 not this team-

so let's see...her NCA judges are dumbasses tweets are about the worlds division and not about her own (like her other teammates tweeted about their own division of larges coed r5 but that's not what hers were about) but regardless of what division it was about it definitely was stupid. Since you are related to her you could of told her that it was stupid. I get your upset that her of all people was called out when there are a million of other tweets but I hope she knows just deleting everything doesn't make it go away and I hope she can take this as a learning experience. What you say on the Internet is not private but glad she has you to take up for her and sorry if she is hurt by what she posted online for the world to see. It doesn't matter what division it was about .. It could be tiny 1 but it was uncalled for. I will remove the picture from the original link as well as in the one I quoted since I know she realizes it and you don't wish for her name to be posted. Heck I still don't know her name but since its in the pic I will remove it for you. Again I apologize if she is hurt by this but I just wanted to bring attention to the situation and just as she is hurt by her team/or fave team or whatever her tweets were about we can't control what the judges decide and calling them a Dumbasses doesn't change the outcome of the situation. It just takes a lot away from the teams that won those divisions knowing NO one agrees with the placement.

Yes, I agree theses tweets are stupid, but thank you for removing their pictures and names.

Texas teams are going to have a higher percentage of winning because more are coming. Small and large gyms alike if you are in Texas you compete at NCA that's what you do. So mathematically they should win more. The sheer amount of teams in Dallas at NCA are probably well over half from Texas. Most Texas gyms bring all their teams, other gyms only bring select teams either because the crossover rule, or just because of the cost to bring every team is greater since you are further away.

Our youth 2 whom is from Texas got second to pro athletics showstoppers who are not from Texas.

Our junior 2 whom is from Texas got third to Brandon and Cheerforce and both who are not from Texas.

Our senior 3 whom is from Texas got second to stingrays who are not from Texas.

How close were the divisions?

Back