All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is on j3 not this team-

so let's see...her NCA judges are dumbasses tweets are about the worlds division and not about her own (like her other teammates tweeted about their own division of larges coed r5 but that's not what hers were about) but regardless of what division it was about it definitely was stupid. Since you are related to her you could of told her that it was stupid. I get your upset that her of all people was called out when there are a million of other tweets but I hope she knows just deleting everything doesn't make it go away and I hope she can take this as a learning experience. What you say on the Internet is not private but glad she has you to take up for her and sorry if she is hurt by what she posted online for the world to see. It doesn't matter what division it was about .. It could be tiny 1 but it was uncalled for. I will remove the picture from the original link as well as in the one I quoted since I know she realizes it and you don't wish for her name to be posted. Heck I still don't know her name but since its in the pic I will remove it for you. Again I apologize if she is hurt by this but I just wanted to bring attention to the situation and just as she is hurt by her team/or fave team or whatever her tweets were about we can't control what the judges decide and calling them a Dumbasses doesn't change the outcome of the situation. It just takes a lot away from the teams that won those divisions knowing NO one agrees with the placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHHHHHH - ok I see you are Stars Vipers parent and this is about Restricted 5 ? I did not agree with that placement either for the record and after just looking at that divisions results I see that the Texas team beat out a California team by .07! That's exactly what I am talking about!! And after I looked closely they beat a team that had a higher raw score on day 1 than your team and that mysteriously changed on Day 2 quite a bit. I don't mean to be calling out your team/athletes. Every athlete works incredibly hard all throughout the season with the goal of winning NCA. You unfortunately just proved the point I was making earlier.

AHHHHHH - ok I see you are Stars Vipers parent and this is about Restricted 5 ? I did not agree with that placement either for the record and after just looking at that divisions results I see that the Texas team beat out a California team by .07! That's exactly what I am talking about!! And after I looked closely they beat a team that had a higher raw score on day 1 than your team and that mysteriously changed on Day 2 quite a bit. I don't mean to be calling out your team/athletes. Every athlete works incredibly hard all throughout the season with the goal of winning NCA. You unfortunately just proved the point I was making earlier.
Well hey they only won at Cheersport by .06

So do you think cheersport that's in GA let them win because they were from Texas also

b7dcb26311fc3ef707c67c46e2323112.jpg

They were 1000 times better day 2 than day 1.
I would hope their score would increase a lot.

Also Cali moved up a lot in placements also.
It was another Texas team in first on day 1 so why didn't they let them just stay in 1st because they are from Texas.

Ps. Cali's raw score was only .05 better than ours on day 1, and ours was only .2 better than them on day 2

Both increased a bit and with our improved performance I would hope so
fc5a7d6bbc12cdc2de27050e2277e835.jpg

You will find that stars vipers is no stranger to winning non-nca comps as well so this argument is extremely weak. Every one of their teams has a summit bid, most are paid. Every team was top 3 at cheersport bringing home several wins. Maybe it is the water in Texas!

You will find that stars vipers is no stranger to winning non-nca comps as well so this argument is extremely weak. Every one of their teams has a summit bid, most are paid. Every team was top 3 at cheersport bringing home several wins. Maybe it is the water in Texas!

Maybe all teams not from Texas should import bottled water the month before a comp and it will level out the playing field.

My daughter will only be putting her name-first&last, team name and 2014-2015 on this jacket and last year jacket has the same, but of course, last season.....
Matter of fact, my daughter got off the stage and told me, she was giving this jacket to me, which I thought was so sweet...But I insisted she wears it to school and show her accomplishment...
Aw that's so sweet she wanted to give it to you!

Thank you!!

we have never placed less than 3rd at any competition all season and we only have a handful of 3rd places. Maybe everyone just lets us win. We really kind of suck and the summit bids were just given to us as freebies like the y5 division. We didn't actually earn them.

Thank you!!

we have never placed less than 3rd at any competition all season and we only have a handful of 3rd places. Maybe everyone just lets us win. We really kind of suck and the summit bids were just given to us as freebies like the y5 division. We didn't actually earn them.

Or maybe, you're secretly run by Abby Lee Miller and all of your competitions were really fake one and at the end of the season you're going to air your new tv series entitled, 'You Just Got Bitten B*tches"...it'd be epic ;p

Legit, your program is solid. No hate from me.

@SL&AM lol yes please don't tell our secrets until after summit!

here is our r5 that should have lost just in case anyone missed them, and if you saw day 1 you would agree this was better lol
NCA & NDA All-Star Nationals Videos

Eta: admittedly we outscored all of the top teams in dance, we were outscored by them in tosses and stunts.
Our tumbling and jumps were even with some, our dance is .1 higher then Cali's and .15 higher than the other 2.

And I may be biased but our dance is bada$$ and we won by less than that so we are all pretty much even except the dance.

Last edited:
When the most common question heard being asked after a team came in 2nd by a very close margin was "Oh - was the team that beat you from Texas?" And the answer 99% of the time is yes - that's a problem NCA.

We had 11 Texas teams that placed second, most of them very close. Maybe the judges forgot which state we were from? We need to wear Cowboy hats and boots with our uniform I guess.

EDIT: Just counted and we had at least 26 Texas teams lose to non-Texas teams in our program alone. Man, we really need to get some Texas flags waving around during our routines - maybe replace the claw with an outline of the Alamo?

Last edited:
I love these conspiracy theories lol
Maybe sometimes a team just wins because they performed the best.

I heard Senior Elite's music was too long because it was a cover up for their next kidnapping. The extra 5 seconds gave Courtney time to sneak out, leave snacks in the grass, and sneak back into the arena before SE finished. Of course no one noticed because everyone in the arena was too busy watching those 13 double ups. (Why else do you think they added them in last minute?) On the way to warm ups, Smoed found the snacks and ate them all, thinking it would help them perform better but it didn't. Courtney knows Smoed's weakness is Chipotle and In and Out. While Smoed was busy eating the snacks, Courtney switched her next victim's water bottle with a bottle of teal kool aid. Unfortunately that athlete is now under the CEA spell since no one can resist teal kool aid and CEA is awaiting their arrival. Courtney is not mad about 2nd place, she just wants you to think that. She is merely playing along with the plan she has set up to get a new Smoed athlete to come be on her team. Lady Elite is next in line for a Smoed athlete since Coed Elite and Senior Elite have filled their Smoed quota. Worlds is coming up you know and Courtney wants the best.

This is not a theory, it's fact.

When the most common question heard being asked after a team came in 2nd by a very close margin was "Oh - was the team that beat you from Texas?" And the answer 99% of the time is yes - that's a problem NCA. I think big gyms should boycott. Dollars talk and I can imagine that huge programs pulling all of their teams would not bode well for NCA.
tumblr_motomh8fEt1rew423o1_500.gif

Back