All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching the routines on the livestream most teams struggle A LOT more with stunting than tumbling - which has like nothing to do with the floor. So I guess you're making that excuse in your head ;).
P
I figured. :oops: I really hate to see teams not hit! Although, Cheerupdates did say "tb" and "td" an awful bit as well.

Honestly, I'm seeing a lot of questionable technique...in stunting and tumbling. When nerves hit, your technique will save you when your difficulty fails you. There's been a lot of throwing of skills that probably shouldn't be competed.

This!

Honestly, I'm seeing a lot of questionable technique...in stunting and tumbling. When nerves hit, your technique will save you when your difficulty fails you. There's been a lot of throwing of skills that probably shouldn't be competed.
Shimmy x 1000

I hope coaches learn out of NCA. If you want to compete in finals at worlds, you have to hit! Every single division is so close this year, that deductions kill your chance of advancing (and you have to hope that you compete as late in the division as possible as that also raises your score).

BhsAxnsCEAE5UA8.jpg

Back