All-Star Nca - Friday & Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bhq7_3fIgAAt2xA.jpg

Large Senior Restricted 5

Ok the live feed is stalling/buffering enough to say this is not worth it. I don't remember having this much trouble the last two years. I can deal with a little here and there, but 3, 4 and 5 times per routine is ridiculous. (I've rebooted, tried 2 different browsers and only have 1 tab/window opened.) :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Besides being logged out twice this morning, I haven't had any issues with the live feed today. It's been great for me.

Ok the live feed is stalling/buffering enough to say this is not worth it. I don't remember having this much trouble the last two years. I can deal with a little here and there, but 3, 4 and 5 times per routine is ridiculous. (I've rebooted, tried 2 different browsers and only have 1 tab/window opened.) :(

I had the same problem this morning... try leaving it for like ten minutes and it should work efficiently after :)

For some reason I can't watch any videos from the App. It makes me open them in a web browser (which is a pain). Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it??

I was having the same issue. If you're on a laptop and have a desktop try switching to the desktop. It's not buffering at all on the desktop and if you give your laptop a rest it should be fine in a bit.

Whyyy am I about to go into work when large senior is starting soon. Pulling for everyone to hit a solid routine! Any pics of senior and coed elites unis?!

Videos would be great :) poor college student over here. Not complaining about it though! @nikka you've been on point!

CU missed a couple things in ACE warriors.
They had a SF in coed, SF and SB in another stunt, and a TB or TD. It was hard to see if it was a TB or TD because people blocked it some.

Back