All-Star Nca Large Coed!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who runs the world? Top Gun! G-g-get back to business!

Love me some Jags, and I know they'll pull through, people always count them out and they always prove em wrong.

Seriously???? While people on this thread are posting predictions or favorites, are you saying that is "counting them out?"

I doubt if you can show me one single post in the history of message boards when anyone has EVER "count(ed) them out."

If there is a team that is the exact polar opposite of being counted out, it's Top Gun.

I'm in Dallas this week for friends, work and NCA. I'm only going to be at the competition on Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to seeing Warriors compete.

Regardless of what happens this weekend, I am so incredibly proud of what ACE Warriors accomplished between the difficult performance at The Majors and the win at Cheersport. That takes guts, persistence, pride & an amazing love within the team when they could have just as easily fallen apart.

Hope to see as many other ACE teams as I can.

And I'll have on my old school ACE windbreaker so flag me down or hollar at me!!

I will never not be a Top Gun fan! Everyone who knows me, knows that if I am watching topgun or listening to their music that they might as well stop talking because I am no listening! I guess thats what happens when your 10 years old and your WOWED by topgun at cheersport. Im 19 now and have never been anything but a TG fan #TGforlife. I do enjoy other teams in this division, but I can't help myself when it comes to TG.

This division alone is why I can't judge. I love them all. They all have amazing style and unique creativity. They are all first place to me.

Back