All-Star Nca Large Senior Level 5 All Girl Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well its going be kinda like worlds will be... for me Medium and Small Senior is much more interesting because there are loads of talented Teams going head to head against each other
Sr Elite, World Cup and Twisters are amazingly talented Teams, but i am missing some competiton in this division.
It is still going to be a tough one, personally i am rooting for F5 but World Cup had some solid performances this season and is not playing games. Sr Elite for me is the most inconsistent (this season) , if they hit they will be amazing, but they have to hit

I think that if all three teams hit on both days, then it will be 1.) F5 2.) SS 3.) CEA. CEA has it in stunting, F5 and SS are fairly matched for the most part in tumbling (SS with a slight edge?), but F5 to ME is the entire package with great stunting and tumbling matched with tight motions, seamless formations, technically accurate body positions, great spacing (including the stunts) a ton of overall performance value, and the most consistency this season. I feel like the other two teams are skill heavy which is great, but not enough attention is paid to motions, clean transitions, and technique in certain areas.

Bearing this in mind, I am not judging the comp. so my opinion means little. I can say with confidence that all three teams are great and it is anybody's game! Can't wait!

I feel like im gonna get my head bitten off for this but i'm still so confused. Is Charlotte having a team in this division? Are they just not going to be at NCA?

i think wcss has it from what i've seen so far, but it's going to be really close between them and f5. in my opinion stars have the performance factor that the other two don't, not to say they arent all extremely talented. i just think that stars put on a performance that is above and beyond and you can see how badly they want it even though f5 is a really passionate team too. i think cea has definitely stepped it up since the beginning of the season, but i don't think theyve been consistent enough to be able to take the top spot from one of the other two. if f5 and ss both hit at worlds its going to be sooo close but i'm definitely rooting for stars because i think every performance they've done this season has been amazing!

Stars are looking mighty good this year! Their music is nostalgic and feel good and they have the talent to make it work! The whole package...

I am a big fan of all 3 teams: WCSS brings the performance of a lifetime, Senior Elite has that perfect technique in all that they do, and F5 has the diva attitude and the "twist"ing (no pun intended) skills to pay my bills. Let me also say, that for each of those 3 teams - that is not all they do, rather what stands out for me IMO. They are wonderful teams and it's going to be a showdown - who can hang with the pressure and who wants it so badly - to go into Worlds with the title of NCA Champions. It will be epic. Can't wait!!!! I personally am an F5 lover so I'm hoping they can pull it out. But to any team that walks away the winner in that division, it will surely be deserved.

P.S. I wish we could just put all three teams on the floor at one time to create one big beautiful cheerleading masterpiece. But we would probably need a bigger floor. :confused:

Back