All-Star Nca Level 5/6 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tried to find the VOD on the website. Found them an hour ago now they are gone. Anyone else having this issue. If not can you tell me where you found them. I paid for the monthly fee for the feed thought the VOD was included? Thanks
The free Varsity videos keep going up and down..I'm assuming it's because they have so many to upload still? But I still can't find any kind of VOD to pay for where I don't have to wait for Varsity, can anyone help? :confused:

The free Varsity videos keep going up and down..I'm assuming it's because they have so many to upload still? But I still can't find any kind of VOD to pay for where I don't have to wait for Varsity, can anyone help? :confused:

There's no paid VOD

Not that this team isn't amazing, but there is a separate thread for level 1-4 teams. Just helps to keep things organized better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Darn straight they're amazing, that's my baby's team. lol
(I was surprised to see it posted here but glad someone snuck it in.) :D

Anyone have wildcats day 2? I've been looking everywhere :(

What really sticks out to me is the overall cleanliness but especially all of their baskets height and timing. It's such a small portion of a routine but it is so beautiful! Also shout out to the stunt group 2nd from the right around 1:24..that could have gone really badly but they weren't going to let it.

Personally I'm enjoying not being able to hear music for the videos... I find I focus more on the skills and cleanliness of the routine rather than the extra glitz that a music can give a routine to make it more appealing.

Back