All-Star Nca Level 5/6 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wanted to avoid double posting videos in this thread and didn't feel like going through to see which ones were posted. But I have now added over 300 videos, levels 1-6, into the video Wiki. They all have the tag NCA Nationals, so if you search that (Ctrl-F) you can scroll through to see just those videos. I will keep adding as I continue finding videos.

I wanted to avoid double posting videos in this thread and didn't feel like going through to see which ones were posted. But I have now added over 300 videos, levels 1-6, into the video Wiki. They all have the tag NCA Nationals, so if you search that (Ctrl-F) you can scroll through to see just those videos. I will keep adding as I continue finding videos.
you da real MVP

*whispering so no one hears me* where is the wiki page? :oops:

I just remembered Josh Boatwright (a.k.a. dude with perfect jumps from TGLC last few seasons) is no longer on the team because he blew one of his Achilles tendons, wishing him a speedy recovery. Also, I just realised today that they took out a coed stunt group after maxing out at 8 at Cheersport...

I've always been a fan of Orange, but I wasn't upset that they didn't win (and no, I do not believe in the NCA curse), because all I wanted was to watch that beautiful routine hit... and they did just that. It may not be the most difficult routine in the division, but I appreciate everything about it from the execution to the little transitions people tend to miss out on (e.g. shoulder stand lift thingie during the opening, the show-and-go right before the jumps etc.). So thank you Orange, the viewing of this routine is a real privilege to me:

I agree with everything ^

What I admire about Orange (Stingrays in particular) is the ability to execute perfectly, be clean, have a high difficulty and still manage to be even in skills. What I mean with even is that they are solid in everything, which is damn hard to be. A team usually has it strengths, like stunting or tumbling, but they are just good at everything. I've gotten myself a little crush :rays: Hope they hit at worlds!

Back