All-Star Nca Live Stream

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so my day yesterday SUCKED so bad! First off I had the bright idea to go out Friday night.... after getting in at 3AM I only had about 3 hours of sleep before I had to be at the Fire Station at 7. My thinking was since it was Saturday I could just go in, order the live feed, sit in a recliner and watch and NAP! hahahhaha oh how karma bit me in the butt! After we checked off all our gear and ate breakfast it was about 9AM and I was ready to watch some cheerleading. Well at 10AM we got a call for an automatic alarm at a chemical plant. We were out of the station for no more than 30 min, so crisis diverted!! Well right before a much needed lunch, to help me feel better! We get a call for a brush fire....... Everyone was thinking ok a little fire on the side of the road, lets go spray some water and get back to food! hahhahahaha ohhh how I hated my life for the next 7 hours! About 5 acres way back in the woods behind a Home Depot where a homeless man had set up his tent/home, his camp fire became a REAL FIRE! So today I had planned to go out, watch the Daytona 500 and have my Ipad with me to watch the Live Feed..... now I am couching it up with the Live Feed and a pillow trying to stay awake but I dont think it is going to happen, just set about 8 alarms on my phone to wake me up to see the teams that are important to me! Not that all teams are not important, but yall know what I mean!!

Here's the link with a pic to the outskirts of the woods!
Campfire Causes 5 Acres To Burn - Greenville News Story - WYFF Greenville

Try not running any other webpages or windows. The speed all depends on your computer internet speed and its ability to receive and play the LIVE content
I think it was just my area and people hogging bandwidth..because later on the video feed worked flawlessly for me!

I agree with the feed was great! I wondering for Worlds if they will consider making the feed available on mobile devices? Is it a Flash Player issue? Will I finally have to "jail break" my iPad?!

Back