All-Star Nca Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone record NCA part 2 on CBS sports today? Someone was kind enough to post Part 1 and I would love to see Part 2. It would be greatly appreciated!
I watched part 1 on youtube last night, and the uploader said they would try to have part 2 up by tomorrow!

I was so irritated that they focused more On large and small Nothing about medium just panthers clip of the routine and that's it I wish they would pay more attention to medium not large

Judging by the fact that the user's channel has 2010, 2011 and the first episode of 2012 NCA on their channel... I'd think episode 2 would be coming soon?

I saw where the person who uploaded the videos commented saying they werent able to record today but will try for Wednesday!

I was so irritated that they focused more On large and small Nothing about medium just panthers clip of the routine and that's it I wish they would pay more attention to medium not large
I think they focused more on Large because Shooting Stars were defending a title. There was not a defender in Medium since it's a new division. I agree, I wish they focused on Medium more though. Panthers were too good to just have that clip. :banghead:

I wonder how they're able to get those clips from TV and upload them to youtube? The quality is AMAZING on those videos. Am I behind the times or something because there are a few shows that I would upload for friends that aren't able to get them in certain places. Is it like a program on your TV or something thats used?

I think the reason they didn't show Medium much is because there was no drama in the division. Panthers ran away with it, and the other divisions were much more unpredictable and competitive.

I think the reason they didn't show Medium much is because there was no drama in the division. Panthers ran away with it, and the other divisions were much more unpredictable and competitive.
While I agree with you anyone outside of the cheer world doesnt understand the whole "large senior war"

Back