All-Star Nca Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

About ready to head to the airport for Worlds. For those of you not Orlando bound, episode 2 videos are currently uploading. I'll check to make sure they uploaded successfully later tonight. I may be limited what I can do on a mobile phone, so if I don't post back with links, just check my channel from the previous episode 1 video above.

I really wish they would have shown more of Panthers! With that performance and score they definitely deserved to have their entire routine shown. Also I really liked the commentators . They were actually informative and called the skills by the right name! That commentator really likes Caitlin Krulee haha. Thanks for linking these!

About ready to head to the airport for Worlds. For those of you not Orlando bound, episode 2 videos are currently uploading. I'll check to make sure they uploaded successfully later tonight. I may be limited what I can do on a mobile phone, so if I don't post back with links, just check my channel from the previous episode 1 video above.

You're AWESOME! We just eliminated many of our channels because we didn't watch them! Then I find out my daughter made it on TV!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Back