All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So we go really early and we are the only gym in our division that doesn't have multiple locations or worlds teams

Spirit of Texas purple aces
Woodlands elite bullets
Stingrays of Marietta
ICE Aurora
Cheer central suns
California allstars San Marcos

And then we have us lol

Well large junior 3 will be tough but I guess that's why we go to NCA ... I'm a little excited

SOT Royalty at 8:03??? Those age kids aren't used to the Mini Level 1 time slot!! lol.
Large j3 A has a 730 am time slot.. We aren't use to that either!

Can't even take the shuttle to the comp because we will have to be there so early!

Sad to be out of the Arena... happy to not be the first on the mat, though for CP. Dad, however? I have to work all day at NCA.... and that schedule looks LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

Sad to be out of the Arena... happy to not be the first on the mat, though for CP. Dad, however? I have to work all day at NCA.... and that schedule looks LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

In all honesty- I'll take being out of the arena to get to sleep in and not have to be at the convention center before the sun is up.

In all honesty- I'll take being out of the arena to get to sleep in and not have to be at the convention center before the sun is up.

aww I never connected that you two had the same CP ;) cute little cheer fam. (unless you don't and the CPs in your avatars just look alike lol)

We are at 11:55. I will take that after hearing horror stories of having to be there and ready at 6am in the past!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad my cp's team is performing at a reasonable time...I complained heavily, because many of those Youth athletes were at the Arena before 6am and had no breakfast... I guess not performing in the Arena comes with a mixed blessing...

PS : I bought my daughter fruit, bagels and juice the night before, but other parents waited until that morning and nothing opened until after 6am....

Last edited:
Back