All-Star Nca Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The varsity app myvarsity is supposed to have scores. I just checked quick and it has some up but I didn't check to see if this years.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

Thanks

In Texas, it isn't typically snow that is the issue, it is ice. It will snow, melt, and refreeze as random clear ice that you can barely see.
i can understand that. ice is not fun. pretty impossible to drive in.

I took a taxi downtown from Love Field this afternoon. Though I currently live in LA, I grew up in the Cascade Mountains where dealing with dangerous ice and snow is the norm. That taxi cab ride was the scariest experience I've had in a long time. Grid locked traffic and cars sliding all over. The driver was yelling and swearing in languages I've never heard. The madder he became the more erratic he drove. For this experience he let me pay $40. I almost would've paid anything just to get out of the cab. When practice time came I chose to walk the couple miles rather than endure another cab ride. That was trecherous as well with so much ice everywhere. Uber and Lyft drivers were cancelling refusing to drive. So, we tried the DART but got on the train traveling in the wrong direction. In my defense my brain was frozen making thinking difficult. Ha! I didn't even care cause at least the train had heat and I had frost bitten fingers and toes. This NCA is one for the books. What a strange day indeed. But, tomorrow is a new day filled with new and exciting experiences. Can't wait

Well my flight today is cancelled too. So looks like I'm not going and I've now got to find somewhere to stay in Orlando for the next few nights until I fly home.

Last edited:
i can't get over this "weather" in Dallas. Being from New England i'm laughing inside.
our level 5 coaches are there and sending us pics.

I was laughing to myself yesterday when I scrolled through Twitter and saw people's reactions. My favorite phrases used were "It's really starting to pile up", "tons of snow", and "blankets of snow" with pictures where I could still see the ground underneath :p

The ice part is scary. Especially when you're not used to it. So I get that. I don't know if I'd be up to drive if I was there now. Not that I couldn't handle it, I'd just be terrified of the people around me who couldn't.

I'll give you that :p it's far colder in dallas than it is in Scotland just now. I've been in orlando for the past year and I'm not looking forward to the cold! I also realised today that I don't actually have a coat with me. I moved out of my apartment yesterday and left it behind by accident. So I won't be lovig the snow either when I eventually make it to dallas :p

Scotland has been bitterly cold the last couple months but we haven't seen any proper snow all winter :(

(Although, I'm in Dundee, my parents/siblings are up past Inverness at the top of Scotland and they got snow!)

Scotland has been bitterly cold the last couple months but we haven't seen any proper snow all winter :(

(Although, I'm in Dundee, my parents/siblings are up past Inverness at the top of Scotland and they got snow!)

Shhhh don't tell me things like that :( i'm home next weekend after a year in orlando and I don't think I'll cope!

I was laughing to myself yesterday when I scrolled through Twitter and saw people's reactions. My favorite phrases used were "It's really starting to pile up", "tons of snow", and "blankets of snow" with pictures where I could still see the ground underneath :p

The ice part is scary. Especially when you're not used to it. So I get that. I don't know if I'd be up to drive if I was there now. Not that I couldn't handle it, I'd just be terrified of the people around me who couldn't.
It is definitely different than what we normally see. You'll be driving along and all of a sudden the car will slide 2-3 left or right and then pick up traction again. Super weird.

It is definitely different than what we normally see. You'll be driving along and all of a sudden the car will slide 2-3 left or right and then pick up traction again. Super weird.

No one can operate a car safely in those conditions. I was stuck on a freeway like that once. Very scary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Texas, it isn't typically snow that is the issue, it is ice. It will snow, melt, and refreeze as random clear ice that you can barely see.

I drove up to Plano late yesterday and back down to downtown, completely clinched up the whole time. Ice was everywhere.

Back