All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Premier Athletics Great Whites SMSR5: 2 BF, 1 Major BF

Louisiana Spirit Red MEDCOED5: 3 AF, 3 BF

Stingray All Stars Steel LRGCOED5: 1 AF
I didn't see that fall, I thought they were so gooood!

Not thinking of one team in particular, but it's shocking to me how unflattering so many of these uniforms are to the routine. The cut outs and weird backs are cute for a picture, but when you are on the floor, they do. not. work. They don't add anything positive to the routine, and it's even more obvious when you have a nice clean uniform like Rays. It's a night and day difference.

That was almost my exact thought all day yesterday. After watching those strappy-back unis all day long I'll be team bra-brigade forever. There are also a lot of uniforms that do nothing for the cleanliness of the routine. I wonder why those gym owners decide to get those unis. To have nice pictures for facebook? Great - get a couple of those, take pictures and then get something functional and clean for competitions.

My feed has been great today... Until top gun. It's skipping through the entire thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USA Starz Vanity SMSR5: 1 Major BF

Cheer Station Flyers MEDCOED5: 1 AF

Top Gun TGLC LRGCOED5: 1 Minor BB, 1 Minor PYR BB

Apparently they had an AB? I wish I was watching the live feed... I've just been anxiously refreshing this thread and my Twitter newsfeed.
Athlete touched in front corner...but that was so much better than yesterday. Even if it was a little bobbly in some parts.

Back