All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So FloCheer is streaming a Worlds bid comp March 5/6 (& the feed was pretty good)...holding on to my subscription a bit longer.
I just canceled mine but they said I had access until March 20th, (which would be the full month) so even if you cancel now you still should be able to watch that comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me where to go to cancel? I logged into my account on the flocheer page and it's telling me that my account is basic. But I haven't canceled it yet so I'm slightly confused.

All Stingray teams placed abnormally... low
This was just shared by Stingray Allstars' official Twitter account:
2nluxdu.jpg

They didn't fair too badly, a number of 2nd and 3rds... Smoke doe. [emoji53]

Can someone tell me where to go to cancel? I logged into my account on the flocheer page and it's telling me that my account is basic. But I haven't canceled it yet so I'm slightly confused.
Mine said the same thing. So I emailed them and they got back to me a couple hours later saying they canceled it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing such a great video, I like videos which shows the crowd when a team is performing! On another note, is Madi back basing? My eyes may be deceiving me.

theres two madis there. the veteran madi is sidebase and the new madi is backspot.

I didn't have to email...There was a cancel membership button...

It took me by surprise. I watched them perform full out 3 times last weekend and it was incredible. Girls on all girl 6 were saying Tuesday's practice before they left for NCA was even better.
Knowing them, they'll come back with a vengeance this weekend.
i was so upset to see that they even changed the routine up a little and still didn't hit, it may have just been the nervousness, GDubbs are soooo good. i'll be anticipating their return at worlds.

I didn't realise they changed the bid declaration this year... the past 2 seasons OO5 has earned a full-paid bid at NCA without winning their division; I'm bummed about this.
yeah that took me by surprise also. I was just wondering how 5th place teams like (NO OFFENSE) Obsession and Thunder got full paids but 005 had higher scores than them and didn't get anything. I love thunder and obsession but 005 needs an FP seriously, they've been doing great this season. on the other side, Rockstar Rolling stones got paid and i'm so happy.

Something doesn't feel quite cohesive about Lionheart. Whether it's the choreo or the athletes/performance I don't know. I'm sure they'll be much better next year. I'm so glad their pyramid hit on Day 2.

Back