All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm confused. Can anyone else not watch anything at this link? Because of the new streaming rules? Mine says there is no video.
When I click on the link it awkwardly plays my daughters team but allows me to change the drop down to other level and teams.
I guess that is because I copied the link from someone sharing it on Facebook .. But it plays every time for me.

The only time the VOD doesn't work for me is when I try to access it on the computer. It doesn't work about half the time. But from my phone and from a link thats posted it works every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im curious, does CEA C4 plan on attending summit. How would that even work.

They are listed as "paid" on the Summit bid page...from what I understand that means they have accepted their bid? Not sure how they would work this out with all the crossovers.

I had to search the team I wanted in order for the VOD to work cause otherwise, it kept saying "no video"

When I click on the link it awkwardly plays my daughters team but allows me to change the drop down to other level and teams.
I guess that is because I copied the link from someone sharing it on Facebook .. But it plays every time for me.

The only time the VOD doesn't work for me is when I try to access it on the computer. It doesn't work about half the time. But from my phone and from a link thats posted it works every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay, I figured it out I think? When I click your link (and when I click on varsity's video link) I get "There are no videos" but if I go up to the search bar and type in the team I want to see, then I can get the video. I haven't tried typing in divisions or anything else, yet.

Okay, I figured it out I think? When I click your link (and when I click on varsity's video link) I get "There are no videos" but if I go up to the search bar and type in the team I want to see, then I can get the video. I haven't tried typing in divisions or anything else, yet.
Got it, thanks. Kinda odd, lol

I know this was posted like 58 pages ago, but this makes me sad because I'm guessing we were sitting right near each other. I would have loved to be able to say hello!
It was a great moment for those kids, coaches and parents! So proud of those littles - it is a fairly young team!
Aww man! Yea I thought about you but I have no idea what you look like haha. And I probably would have seemed crazy asking people where quitthedrama was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My heart is so full after that large senior awards ceremony. Jimmy was such a special person to all of us and will be greatly missed.

There are days when you want to pack it all up and call it quits, and those were the days that I was lucky enough to practice with Eye of the Storm. Jimmy was the type of person that when you watched him perform or talked to him, would remind you of all the reasons you fell in love with the sport. He was a huge inspiration in the gym and seeing him on Eye was always the highlight of my week.

Thank you to Varsity Allstar for donating and helping to keep his beautiful spirit alive.
It was amazing to watch in person. Our girls (and everyone in the gym) was so affected this week by such a loss. So sad that he didn't get to watch his favorite teams one more time at NCA.

so i just got up to date on the cea c4 thing. so its safe to assume that csp didnt have coed elite and senior elite fully boycott nca... just partially.

why put a bunch of lvl 5s on a lvl 4 team. did she think that swag was loaded with black ops? maybe she saw a tweet about blackops being hella swag and misinterpretated that and thought she had to fight fire with fire. haha

Can I just say that NCA was probably the most fun cp & I have ever had at a comp? It was our first time, and I wasn't sure what to expect. We'd been to Cheersport and Summit, but nothing has compared to getting to watch those amazing teams in the arena! My Lord, that was a crazy fun place! A bunch of us managed to get seats up in the nosebleed section after our cps were finished with their awards. It was like 100 degrees and loud....I felt like I was at a brightly lit concert! :) Anyway, I thought it was a really well done comp. looking forward to returning next year!

so i just got up to date on the cea c4 thing. so its safe to assume that csp didnt have coed elite and senior elite fully boycott nca... just partially.

why put a bunch of lvl 5s on a lvl 4 team. did she think that swag was loaded with black ops? maybe she saw a tweet about blackops being hella swag and misinterpretated that and thought she had to fight fire with fire. haha
i dont get the C4 thing, like i doubt thats why she boycotted NCA in the first place, but its kinda odd how many level 5 worlds athletes are on that team, like how would that have worked if CEA Kville actually attended NCA, or does nca not have a crossover rule.

i dont get the C4 thing, like i doubt thats why she boycotted NCA in the first place, but its kinda odd how many level 5 worlds athletes are on that team, like how would that have worked if CEA Kville actually attended NCA, or does nca not have a crossover rule.
It's not just C4 that has a lot of worlds athletes. My CP met a different CEA level 4 team this weekend and many (if not most) were on SE or LoT. Yes, NCA has a crossover rule - you are not allowed to cross between levels, just between age groups.

Back