All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in case anyone was wondering, that girl from aces fractured her knee yesterday. possible ligament tear as well.

why don't all comps use a spring floor, since it's a bit easier on the body?

in case anyone was wondering, that girl from aces fractured her knee yesterday. possible ligament tear as well.

why don't all comps use a spring floor, since it's a bit easier on the body?
I'm pretty sure the floors at NCA are sprung... unless you're saying she was a school/collegiate cheerleader as well, then that's different.

Is it true that ECE C5 made a significant change in their routine? I read it on CU. I'm kinda worried since I like their current routine...

I'm pretty sure the floors at NCA are sprung... unless you're saying she was a school/collegiate cheerleader as well, then that's different.
after looking up close at the most recent steel performance today, it does look like a spring floor. i was always under the impression that nca, even for allstar, used a hard floor.

Accidentally ordered my lunch for pickup at 1:40 my time instead of 1:40 Texas time so..please hit Junglecats :(

after looking up close at the most recent steel performance today, it does look like a spring floor. i was always under the impression that nca, even for allstar, used a hard floor.
Yes. All USASF all-star comps are on a spring floor. I don't think you'd be seeing over 1/2 of the tumbling if it wasnt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I feel like I didn't miss anything while I was gone - thank you everyone for posting your commentary!

Latest posts

Back