All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has medium senior already gone and done awards yet? I'm so out of the loop right now, trying to be a good student and do homework haha

I think with so many mistakes lime will drop out of the top 3 [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize I must be sounding like the uniform police today but geez. It's so obvious on the live feed.

Also, even without the fall Lime left the door open with jumps and tumbling technique I think.

Honestly, I'm so glad someone comments on all those uniforms that isn't a consistent poster in the uniform thread. You can read there over and over again what you should watch out for while designing uniforms. Over and over again the same arguments are made "it's soooo pretty", "it's sooo them", "just wait until you see it on the floor", etc. Honestly - just watch the NCA livestream and/or the worlds livestream and watch the tragic mess that some gym owners call uniform. There are so many uniforms out there that should not be. But apparently we're always all wrong when we comment on uniforms, because we're just bitter fans that have no clue what a uniform should look like.

Back